Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This feels like it may be a slightly over started topic, but I would love to know what all you ladies were feeling going out dressed up for the first time.

I practically wear women’s clothes almost every day out and about. There have been many times that I even go out with the large DD breastforms and enjoy the corner-of the-eye stares.

The colder months permit me to wear more bras because the summer is too hot and they show all the time. If I am not in work clothes, I have on obvious but not obvious women’s form fitting fitness clothes. As being more genderfluid, or non-binary, I tend to choose the clothes that in my heart I know are designed for women but look more gender neutral.  If I have to attend a gathering where I must appear masculine, I have a hard time finding somethingn to wear as most my wardrobe is feminine. I am however getting ot the point where I just don’t care whtat people are thinking and that is so freeing.

What I would love to know is your mentality when you are going about your day en femme. Were you so scared that you just couldn’t leave the house, or were you so proud that you were a beautiful woman that you just didn’t give a damn?

Personally, I am very nervous go just go out and flaunt my femininity, but every day I am getting more confident.

Hi Jenifer,

I can’t dress en femme daily because of family circumstances, but I have recently had the opportunity and courage to do it.

The first and only time I went out was about 15 years ago, and TBH I was totally overdressed, but after a couple of bottles of wine I didn’t care, but it was late at night and I got away with it.

This last week I have had the chance to go out a few times for the first time since, and my mentality is that I’ve tried to dress to try and attract some sort of attention, but not too much if you know what I mean😉. I think I’m just seeking some sort of approval.

I’ve literally just came back from what is probably the last time I will be able to go out for the foreseeable, and I absolutely loved it. I went past loads of people coming home from their night on the town and nobody suspected anything.

I wore a green leopard print dress under a coat with full makeup and a wig and it was just so liberating.

I really envy you being able to go out daily in “women’s” clothes. What I am quickly learning is nobody really cares these days

I honestly feel as if the unaccepting looks are all in my head. I am probably right in thinkng that pretty much nobody cares or even notices because they are all consumed by their own lives.

I hope one day you can just be yourself and be free.

Thx Jennifer,

I’m in the UK and it’s gone 03:00 in the morning and I want to go back home to bed, but I also don’t want to go back to drab, one day we’ll all be able to dress as we like❤️

hopefully that time is sooner than later. What does it matter to others what we are doing? I hate having to go back to my normal life, it is so boring comformingn to societal norms.

SexxyGrl
            Lady

I totally understand what, I’m in the same position

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

The first time I went out in public as Angela was to a local museum. I was nervous right up to entering the museum, but determined to see it through. And I expected to stay nervous the entire time. But once I got in, something unexpected happened. I was in the moment, and my fears completely vanished. The sky didn’t fall, the floor didn’t cave in, and the other museum patrons were too busy looking at the exhibits to waste their time staring at me. And so I had fun, wandering from exhibit to exhibit. And after that — POOF — I was no longer afraid to go out in public. For me, the only way I could lose my fears of going out en femme was to just do it.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s the age old dilemma for the first time out. My first excursions were late at night  for a walk around locally. Nothing happened and on the rare occasion I passed anyone nothing happened. It was a confidence booster and made me more comfortable in myself. Of course that led to more excursions in daylight to remote locations until the confidence built to the point of going to very public areas. The sky didn’t fall in and nor did the earth open up.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I had been preparing for my first time out for many years. When I was 17 I had the means and opportunity.

I under dressed at home with my pantyhose, short girl’s shorts and bra. I walked out of the house to my car, drove to a nearby park and got my platform wedge shoes, wig and breastforms out of the trunk.

I got back in the car, slid off my long pants and put on my platform wedges, slipped the breastforms into my bra and put on my wig. I was excited and very nervous. Looking down at my sexy legs in pantyhose, I couldn’t wait to show them off. I was very nervous though and took a while to open the car door and get out.

When I did and stood up, I looked around. There was some people there several feet away. I was nervous but excited. This was my big moment I waited a lifetime to do. I shut the car door and walked around the park. I was close enough to be seen by many. I wondered who might be looking.

I got back to the car and got in. What a thrill and rush that was. But I wasn’t ready for it to end. I drove around some and got out in several places along my drive route. I was able to be seen by several people but I was not real close to them.

After several hours, I drove back to the park. I took off my platform wedges, put on my long pants, took out my breastforms, took off my wig and put them in the trunk. It had bee an incredibly exciting and scary day, but what a thrill.

J J
      Lady

It depends a bit on how you define “first time out.” I had been out a few times in various levels of dress and exposure. Sometimes just in a skirt, or late at night in a secluded area, etc.  The first time really out in public was one evening out walking our downtown shopping street. I went fully en femme in a blue lace dress, wig, make up, black stockings and, of course, sexy lingerie. Sure, I was nervous, but just went a head and did it, and I was fine once I was out and about and realized no one paid me any attention. I am always a bit nervous when going out, but it quickly disappears and I just enjoy myself.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

The first 6 or 7 times I went out in public I was nervous but not as nervous as I anticipated. As my confidence grew I soon found I loved being out so much that within 6 months I started living the majority of my life as a woman. I dress to blend in but dress nicely.

Your nerves are making you think everyone is staring at you, they’re not.

J J
        Lady

This seems to be the general trend…we are super nervous with the anticipation, but once out much of the nervousness dissipates. The next time it all happens again, but it is easier, and gets still easier each time. I still have a bit of trepidation going out, but I know it will pass as soon as I am out, so I just suck it up and go.

You are most likely right in saying that we all feel like others are staring, but they probably aren’t.

I also believe it would get easier every time. Thank you ladies.

Ashley Flores
      Duchess

My very first time wanting to go out failed miserably. I was young and afraid. I met someone online (Craigslist) who was also into crossdressing and we discussed meeting up for an outing. We chose somewhere very public. Looking back at it now we should have chosen something a bit less public.

I was concerned to meet up somewhere where it’s be just the two of us. Was always afraid of the person I met online not being who they presented themselves to be. Either way, the first time out, I chickened out. I eventually met up for a hotel event with a few local crossdressers who lived in the area I was living in at the time.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I went out in steps. The first 2 times I just drove around. The third time I went to a park. The last time I went to a book store and then to a mall. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. I can’t wait for the next time I get a chance to go out.

Hugs, Liara

my first time out in public was at a support group’s pub night( I got

dressed at a friends place)

I wore a blue dress with blue pumps and was in heaven.

My first time going out is when one night I’d had enough to drink and decided to get dolled up, I wore my sexy long black wig with the cute slight curled with blonde/brown streaks, my personal favorite sexy lashes, cute eye makeup, (COVID was going on so I had a mask on so it covered my mustache) a very sexy/cute tik tok yoga pants outfit (purple long sleeve yoga jacket) tight fitting felt so sexy!!! Also my cute little Micheal Kors purse I really felt like a sexy young lady, So I decided to go a local place where nobody would notice me or who I was I went inside and placed a order and and as I’m coming back and proceeded to get back into my car a guys yells out excuse sexy lady and you talking about an adrenaline rush (but I’m straight not into just out for the feel) but I kept walking as if I didn’t hear him and came to my vehicle and worst woman’s voice ever I think but he was really trying to pick me up but I told him that I’m taken lol.

The first time I went out dressed. Hmmm.

I had been wearing my mother’s things when I could get them every now and then. I discovered I could visit friends houses where there were lots of girls and find things in the clothes hamper I would borrow for a few days then return. But once some friends and I were out at the end of the school year and found the girls locker room was open at a nearby high school so we went in. I am sure for the rest of them it was enough to be in the locker room, but for me, I discovered a few articles of women’s clothing that were left behind. There was a bra, a girdle and a half slip. When we left I made a mental note to return.

When I did the doors were locked by I found a way to fish the items out through an open window. So the first time out was when I dressed in those things at night in the garage and went out and walked around the woods and even crossed a Main Street when there was no traffic. I hid in the bushes and got back home without being seen.

From that time, I found ways to obtain women’s panties and slips and nightgowns and wear them outside at night without being seen.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?