Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I started to plan my first and so far only time out. I planned for a couple of months. I might be a little lucky I have a cousin who does drag shows. I decided to go full femme and go to her Halloween show. One of the easiest nights to do it. Still I was a nervous wreck considering I work for a church. Went to her show and had a little fun though I was still wrapped up and worried someone I know would see me. I haven’t done it since and think I’ll eventually work up the courage to try again. I know my cousin would be thrilled

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cassandra   sounds wonderful. Oh yes you must, a safe and Devining place to truly enjoy being that someone In good company. Yes thoughts of being outed but a thrill.   Thank you for sharing and the best on next venture. 🌹

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think there is a few steps to going out. First is the desire to do it. Second is deciding what to wear. Do you want to blend in or stand out? Next is getting the courage to open the door and step outside. Then what? Walk to a car, get in and drive off or turn around and go back in the house?

When I look back on my early cross dressing days, I used to go out partially fem all the time. Pantyhose, short girl’s shorts and nothing too sexy but leg flattering girl’s shoes. I was comfortable with that.

Then when I went fully fem, I would dress and go out to parties. Going from the house to the car from the car to the party and back again didn’t make me nervous at all, even if there was a lot of people around. Even if I had to make a couple of brief stops along the way, I was fine with it. Not nervous about it at all. But to dress up in the same outfit and go out to do those same errands scared me to death. I would revert back to my partially fem attire.

I have been out dressed a few times and saw people I know. Thought I would have a heart attack. They didn’t seem to recognize me at all. Later on when I saw them again and I was not Patty I was waiting for a different response to me or get asked about what I was doing. There seemed to be no difference. Evidently they didn’t realize the tall blonde in the short dress, shiny pantyhose and heels was me. Still,  encounters like that make me think I shouldn’t go out dressed. But there is a thrill and rush to it that I think drives me and others to do it.

Anonymous

My brother tells me it gets easier the more he does it. He dresses most everyday, but not in a dress. HE wears jeans and cotton tops like the girls do today with flats or ankle boots. You definitely want to blend in with the girl population. If you are in a dress, people wilt be looking your way, cause girls today dont wear dresses much. I only own one dress and haven’t worn it only once a year to a formal  party. He says dress at least twice per week and get out in the public a few times a month. Then you will get used to being feminine and feel ore like a girl each time.

Cassandra; Thank you for sharing your first outing story. Halloween and a drag show, great circumstances to take advantage of. It’s great that you enjoyed yourself some. I don’t mean to offend anyone, but I don’t think many strict hardcore church members would attend a drag show. So I think you were safe from being seen. I hope since you posted this that you’ve attempted to go out again and more. I wish you good fortune in your journey.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?