Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you still use something from your formative years?

For me, it’s any product by Olay for some reason. I can still remember clearly the bottle of pink liquid sitting on my Grandmother’s shelf where she kept all her makeup. I had no idea what it was or did, but I just remember being amazed by it.

Fast forward about 3 decades and pretty much everything I have for moisturizing or cleansing is from Olay and I can’t really complain about the quality.

I am not really sure why this was imprinted on me that way it was but it has stuck with me for over 30 years.

Do you Gals have anything like this?

Thanks
      Cynthia

Anonymous

Olay, absolutely, One of the best for skin I find.

One of my favorite products from my first years as Paula is a powder puff for applying body powder after a nice long soaking bath.  Sliding silk or nylon over fresh powdered skin is a devine experience each and every time it happens.  I began using the ladies talk that came in the orange card container that had images of fancy puffs on the outside.  I always loved how my mother smelled after using it, so it just seemed natural that I would also open that container of softness.  Still use talc and puffs to this day, my preferred is White Shoulders brand now.

PaulaF

Hi Cynthia

I have changed so much in my tastes and ‘cos my wife (who worked for quite a while in the beauty industry) suggested different things and therapies… yes, I am different from those early days.

But… wait… I do have a pair of older grannie style firmwear panties that I keep for sentimental reasons. Don’t really like them but, yes I do… strange.

xxx Polly

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?