Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was meeting some friends at a local Aviation museum this morning. They know of Cerys but have never net her. I sent them a nessage saying that I might be turning up in girl mode. They were fine with this.
      So, this morning, I spent an hour deciding on the outfit. One that showed me in a good light, and made me not stand out in a crowd. I didn’t want to look “too tranny”.

Once the outfit was chosen, I showered and shaved, got dressed and did my hair.
      My wife was dropping me off at the museum as she had other things to do. I was nervous as hell. Once I got in the car there was no turning back. We arrived at the museum, and my friends were waiting. I got out of the car, put y bag over my shoulder, held my head high and walked over to meet them. They smiled, but didn’t laugh 🙂 They had seen photos beforehand.
      We went into the museum, found the cafe and ordered breakfast. This meant interacting with the cafe staff….No turning back…. Keep the head held high….
      We xhatted over breakfast and then went into the museum. The museum was busier than I expected. Quite a few families with young children. I was nervous, but no turning back… head held high.
      We walked through the museum for a few hours, chatting with staff about the various aircraft.
      No one, said anything. No one laughed. No one pointed. The kids didn’t ask questions to their parents. All in all it was a good and positive morning.

I phoned my wife who was around 15 minutes away and she came and picked me up.
      On the way home we decided to stop by a local market set up for the long weekend. Two of the stall holders have met Cerys, but another couple who I have known for many years, and lived opposite to for 15 years had no idea about Cerys….. Today, they also met Cerys for the first time….. They were very kind and caring and didn’t care about how I was dressed. They were just happy to see me well (well, fitter than I was a week ago when I was rushed to hospital) and happy.
      All the while walking around the market, no one seemed to care. I met and chatted with various people. My wife introduced me to someone as “her husband”…. He seemed not to care about how I was dressed.
      All in all it was good day. My health is improving. My mental health is also improving.
      There is a photo in the public photos section. It shows me in a happy place!

Cerys

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

That is such a wonderful story, Cerys. My first time out in public as Angela was at a museum. It’s a great place to wander about en femme. But I was alone — you were fortunate to have the company of such good and supportive friends.

Everybody, as Cerys stated, I recommend you go to the photo section and view the photo she shared today, April 29. The photo is a great companion piece to this forum post.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You look really happy there in front of a Shackleton. Pleased to see you out and about among supportive friends and also out with your wife too. You recovery and new future has started.

J J
      Lady

It is all about attitude. Show the world your confidence and they will be fine with you however you dress…within reason. I am happy you had such a good time, and that you have such an accepting group of friends…that is what life is all about. It is too short to deal with u accepting people.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you, Cerys. Good that you had such a positive outing, and you were able to see that so many of these people were happy for you and your recovery. AND I am sure that they could see how being out as Cerys and being accepted made you so happy. This happy positive attitude is so good for your physical health also.

. All my best to you. Cassie

Sounds like a smashing time, Cerys, so happy for you!

Keep your head held high and no one can look down on you.

Harriette
      Lady

“no one seemed to care”

I get that impression, too. Except family. They seem to be in a different category, for me.

Of all the places to go en femme, I would not have gone to an aviation museum! I would expect large proportion of macho types there, who wouldn’t be tolerant of a CDer. Do you think you passed as a woman?

There is a pic in my public photos…. No, I don’t pass, well, not close to. From a distance maybe. This is why the outfit I chose to wear was quite “normal”. I was trying to not stand out too much. Have a look and you’ll see what I mean. It didn’t help that I wore heeled boots that added a few inches to my normal 5′ 10″ height 🙂 these boots are also quite loud, especially inside a hanger with a concrete floor 🙂
        The museum staff treated me as normal. Most of the visitors were families with young children in no outwardly displays of machoness going on. It was, after my nervousness wore off, a very pleasant morning out with friends.

Cerys

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

What a wonderful time you must have had Cerys and I’m glad your health is recovering back to normal, and what a great picture.

My health is slowly returning. I’m Ok on the flat. Hills, stairs, and bending over still cause breathlessness, but I’m well on the way!

Cerys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?