Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is parinaz from Orange County,california,I am 40 years old and a amateur cross dresser, really want to learn more and have some friends specially in my area so we can learn from each other and also hang out some times and have fun , I really love to join cross dressing community cause this is what I am .

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Parinaz.  So many girls to chat with and learn from here.  Congratulations in joining our happy group.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Parinaz,

Welcome! The journey of learning is very rewarding!

Kay

Hi Parinaz, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for your intro. There are lots of girls from California and all around the world who are more than happy to help you in this amazing place.

Really great to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Parinaz and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see that Parinaz means “charming and beautiful”. Nice. Amber means “tree resin that’s so old it’s hard as a rock”. Do you have any suggestions for what I can change my name to if I ever decide to change it? 🙃

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Parinaz

Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi amber

thanks for your reply, I think your name is very nice but if you want to change it in the future (briana) is nice too

it is my best friend name

Hi Parinaz,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Parinaz, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! We had an explosion of new members this week and I am far behind. I see you are from California which still has a considerable pandemic challenge as much of our country does. Your Governor closed the beaches. Must be tough not being able to get to the beach on a beautiful sunny day! If it is of any consolation I am in Florida and our beaches are closed to. But hey we are both CDH members and we have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with which can help us deal with the current situation. As one member has already stated, we have lots of members in California so if you stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members you will probably find some very close to you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

Welcome Parinaz!

Hi Parinaz Nice meeting you and like others have said we are happy you joined us girls here . I cant add much more to what all these sweet ladies have already said but I can again say nice meeting you and hope to see you around for some girltime chat later.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Parinaz,

Welcome and I live in Irvine also.  Look up my profile and contact me anytime if you need/want anything.  Michelle

Hello from NH. Welcome 🙏

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?