Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love to know if there are any girls here who are living as their femme self 24/7 but have chosen not to use hormones or get bottom surgery. I have read some of your stories and find there are a couple of you that seem to fit in that category. Maybe you have even taken the step of breast augmentation but nothing else?

That has been my dream. I don’t think I want medical interventions that could cause problems later but breasts would be nice. And dressing and presenting as a woman full time would be ideal.

Who is doing it? Who is planning to?

Hi Lacy,
      It’s Lauren. 🙂 You might be referring to myself and my stories on the forums. I am a trans woman, I’ve known almost my whole life that I was supposed to be a girl. I transitioned two years ago to living full time as Lauren.
      My dream was to get started on HRT but there was situation I was facing that put that goal out of reach. I had to have open heart surgery prior to transitioning, and the cardiologists don’t recommend hormone treatment, as one of the more serious side effects is blood clots. I’d still love to have breast augmentation, or implants but waiting to see what my endocrinologist says about it.

This past May I came down with a medical issue that required a visit to the local ER. After examinations and tests, a lady doctor called me in and told me a lot of information that previous doctors had failed to inform me of. She said, “You came in identifying as a transgender woman, and you have a urinary tract infection due to your unique anatomy. I’m here to tell you that you are more than transgender. Your chromosomes are XXY, your hormone levels are those of a woman, and as you are aware, you have quite unique genitals, you are an intersex person.” She placed her hand on my trembling knee and said to me, “Lauren, you are a woman!”

I have done what is referred to as a social transition. I live as a woman, legally a female in the province I reside in. I transitioned where I work. My co-workers had me pegged as being trans long before I told them, so it was just a matter of picking the day of my debut, and Lauren started working there. I am not tall, only 5’6″, but I am a bit of a big gal at 170 lbs. I’ve always had a baby face and inherited my mother’s facial features and her hands. I do speak in a feminine voice and have always been feminine in my mannerisms. Because of all that, I do pass as a woman. I ride the bus to and from work every day, I go shopping for my clothes in my favorite ladies wear store, I socialize with girlfriends, and I go to church where the congregation simply views me as another lady in the church.

I realize now, that being intersex has obviously made a difference in my ability to pass as a woman.
      Let me say this, for anyone wanting to go full time, three of the biggest assets I have that make that possible, are the fact I can speak in a female voice and I have, over the years, perfected my feminine mannerisms, so much so that the ladies I work with tell me that nobody sees anyone but a woman. As they put it, “You project your femininity!” And that provides the final asset, confidence!

I wish you well Lacy, it is a dream that came true for me, and I hope you find your dream as well.
      Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Lacy,

I have lived full time as a woman for a little over a year and have no plans for hormones or top/bottom surgery. I am happy where I am – a non-transitioning crossdresser who lives 24/7 as a female. I may look into a facelift as things have sagged a little but that would be it.

Hi Lacy,  I’m full time and out.  And like Lauren, I’m an intersex person too, but just a slightly different variety.  It’s one of the many different versions of being an intersex person.  I’m a DES feminized male.  It’s probably easiest to just read my profile to see my situation.  I’ve had some operations but mostly just to correct some things and make my life a little easier.  I wear women’s clothes because they fit my body best.   I didn’t take any drugs to transition but my body did it automatically by itself.  Intersex people make up about 2% of the population and are as common as redheads.  Most intersex people never know that they are intersex unless they have a problem.  I started out life as a boy and changed over time to a female mix.  I’m comfortable with who I am and give local and national talks on what it is like to be an intersex person.  I’m on CDH to share what I know and help others and I’m also on Transgender Heaven.  I don’t really consider myself to be a crossdresser.  I’m just me, living a realistic life in relationship to my medical conditions.  I hope that helps you.  Marg

Sarah Lee
      Lady

I just started considering doing this. My wife says she just wants me to be happy. Several people at work have told me to just do it, I seem to be happier as Sarah. I wanted to go on HRT just to get real breasts but then I read about the possibility of bloodclots. I wouldn’t have bottom surgery. Are there any foods I can eat that will help me grow breast naturally?

Hugs

Sarah

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I fit into this area and have decided to take HRT recently after talking to my Doctor. I do not expect miracles from it but hope a little softening and some improvement in the bust and hip area. I am of course under direction of the doctor and if there are any issues will stop taking them. Of course I would like to have been born a girl and have a womans body but it wasn’t to be.

I have always felt female since a child and found that there are perceived feminine traits in my psyche and do not possess an overly male frame. My ‘transition’ has taken many decades due to past attitudes, life constraints and done without any surgery although it was thought about, as time passed it didn’t seem a necessity. The lack of correct anatomy isn’t a hindrance either as, like many a woman, there are enhancements available that accentuate the figure and products to make me more feminine.

I have learned to live with the body as it has served me well and continues to do so, the psychology hasn’t changed, in fact it has been allowed to blossom along with the image that is the real me.

I have no plans for any medical interventions. I was not born in the wrong body. Rather it eventually occurred to me that I am an amalgam of male and female genders in terms of perspectives, likes/dislikes and thought processes. I am dressed at least 95% of the time and I am only known here as DeeAnn across all of my civic, volunteer, charitable and political work. Very few even know that Don exists.

For the record I identify as transgender, non-binary and present as female.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?