Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

The past few days have been a rollercoaster ride. I’m fully out at work at my thrift shop. Saturdays are our busiest days and last Saturday was overwhelming.  It was only my second day being out as female and in the end I got overwhelmed and just shut down emotionally.

But the volunteers have been amazing and supportive.  One of them actually sent me a text yesterday offering me friendship and support.  Some of the customers now call me Diana.  Others aren’t so tolerant but are mostly polite.  Hearing people call “Diana!” across the shop hits on a whole different level.  I mostly wear women’s jeans and cute tops or blouses.  I’m going to start wearing light makeup soon.  It honestly just feels so good to be  myself at work!

Thanks for sharing Diana!
      Great to hear of your work colleagues’ support.
      Congratulations on this milestone. Keep going!!!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Hi Diana,

Great news all is well at the thrift shop.

Alice

Anonymous

HI Diane congrats for being fully out at work. Know at times can be overbearing but know can beat it. Happy to hear having coworkers to be there to support you.

Hugs Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good for you girl.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?