Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last night I didn’t get much sleep. I stayed awake thinking about what outfit to wear. See, I haven’t been out enfemme since early spring & then only to a walking path and one store. Today was going to be something special though. Even though I have much work to do I have worked hard on getting this day off for MaryAnn. She needs it! My wife would get up and leave for work early (doesn’t happen much any longer because of Covid) & I could be ready to go out the door by 9:00.

By 7:00 I had finished my shower & shaved my legs, chest, arms and face. Then kissed my wife goodbye for the day and sat down to do my toenails & fingernails. By 7:30 I had four outfits spread out on the bed and was doing my makeup. Come 8:30 the makeup and wig were finished and I was trying to decide on the outfits… I did’t want to be too over the top for where I was going, but I still wanted to look nice and not overly casual. After all I just shaves my legs and wanted to show them off!  So, black peep toe wedge sandals with a 3″ heel, bare legs , blue jean skort that hung just above the knee, a good “tuck” with hip and butt pads, a beige underwire bra with my new 800g silicone breast forms under a white scoop neck t-shirt tucked into the skorts. Then I put a freshly pressed long sleeve pink/white striped blouse on over that and rolled up the sleeves 1 turn to give it a 3/4 look & left it unbuttoned. (I had to cover up the girls because I’m still not used to the size of them) White earrings, necklace, bracelet & a ladies watch to round it off. I filled my small black shoulder strap purse with some essentials & gave the mirror one last good look.

Then I walked to the door… 4 times!

I got dressed two weeks ago to do the same thing and never left the house… chicken. I swallowed hard, checked the security camera to make sure no one was in the driveway and got in my car and opened up the garage door. There was a whole world outside waiting for me to conquer. I don’t live in a large town by any means, so being out in my town was a risk. Out the door and down the street I went with my heart racing. I didn’t have anywhere fabulous to go, but, I was going! First to the post office, not to the outside boxes, but inside… to wait in line. I left there on cloud nine, no one came with pitch forks and torches to burn the monster! Next to the UPS drop off store. I walked right in like I owned the place and while on my way to the back counter I did something NO women would ever do. I dropped my purse! I squatted down like a lady & pick it up and carried on.

Then it was to a local meat market to get some ribbs for tonights dinner. In and out without anyone batting an eye…heaven. Now it was off to Wal-Mart… just because. I picked up a few grocery items and headed for the ladies wear. I shopped for a bit then picked out a new bra and some panties & headed to the checkout. I walked out with my head held high and my skort flapping in the breeze. Then to the gas station and paid inside. Now it was on to Dollar tree… no problem there, a man even held the door for me. On my way out of town I stopped at one of my favorite thrift stores and shopped! I buy women’s clothing there as a man, but now MaryAnn was shopping. I would hold the items up to me and bring them to the mirror to get a good look see. I was floating. I purchased two tops, a pair of white jeans, an pair of earrings and two skirts. The lady at the counter was VERY talkative. Then it was off to a riverside park for some photos… I really didn’t want to leave there.

After an hour in the park & had to go back to Wal-Mart… I had forgotten fingernail polish remover and would NEED it today. Again in and out with out anyone batting an eye. I don’t remember the drive home, my head was in such a pink fog from my fabulous day. I got home in time to put most of MaryAnn  away… didn’t have time to remove my polish on my toes…. might have some explaining to do tonight..!!??

Thank you for letting me ramble on…

Mary Ann

Wow, what a day.  It feels good to go out and just be yourself, and being accepted.

I’m wondering if the lady at the thrift store recognized you.  I would often stop into the Dress Barn near my home as a male.  But in the last few months before closing, I went in dressed a couple of times.  A sales associate recognized me and said “Oh, hi” before continuing about her business.

Seren
      Baroness

What a fabulous adventure, thanks for sharing 💕

Seren xx

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you for the compliment… I’m sure we all put our best pic up for our profile, however, to be honest mine is a “Face App” pic. My makeup has never been quite that good, but as with most things, I’m still trying. Although it was a big risk, it is nice to go and have a winning day like that every now and then, it keeps the moral up and helps to build ones confidence. I am sure to some people I was just a man in a dress but to me, the one that matters most, I was Mary Ann.

Great story! I feel inspired. Soon!

Sounds like a great adventure Mary Ann and although I dont have a wife to hide debbie from I run the same errands and go to the same places you visited all the time. Still a thrill after all these years and have lost my anxiety over it

Hi Mary Ann Thank you for sharing your day. I loved your story. You will remember that day for a long time. Stay with it and enjoy those feeling you get when expressing you self. My special wish for you is you SO see.s and accepts that special part of you that only wants to be loved and be accepted. I love shopping also. It so much fun and exciting to be a part of the female world. Luv Stephanie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?