- May 2, 2021 at 7:16 pm #486956Brandie NocholeParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 52Has thanked: 462 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
My mother gave me a some gifts last week first was a bottle of Nair she said if you going to crossdress you have to get rid of all that hair. She helped me apply it all over and now im hairless from head to toe. She said there you look much better. Then a few days later she shows up with a bag full of make up Told me to start practicing. This mothers day I will give her a big special thank you as should all accepting mothers.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed nonapplicable poll
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 10, 2021 at 7:57 pm #490615Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
How absolutely cool and fabulous for you… and her, no doubt! I think my mother would approve though she is unable to voice her approval or anything else for that matter. As a man I was a disappointment to her for not having fathered an heir.
But this is a way cool post and I’m so very happy for you!
Love Polly 💋💋💋🎀🍾
- May 3, 2021 at 8:53 pm #487460sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 226Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1133 times
Like you my mother had no problems with my crossdressing, my dad and my uncle also crossdressed so my becoming A boy that wanted to wear girls clothes eased their concerns about me finding out my dad also was A CD. Mom gave me A nightgown and A slip then bought ten pair of vf panties, my sister also gave me her outgrown clothes. mom would take my sister and I shopping buying pretty things for sis and I, three of my sisters friends also started giving me their old clothes I had A big wardrobe in A short time. My fondest memory was when mom or dad would complement me on how nice I looked when dressed. Dad would also give me lots of good advise when it came to finding the right wife that would love and except me the way I was, for that I have been very grateful all my married life.
- May 3, 2021 at 6:16 pm #487376Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
- May 16, 2021 at 2:31 pm #492768
- May 3, 2021 at 5:51 pm #487365MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 136Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 779 times
So glad you have your mothers approval Brandie. She is truly a special person.I haven’t come out to mine but maybe she knows from something that happened in childhood . When I was maybe 12 I was curious about ladies things and had a couple of pairs of stockings and a girls bathing suit I fished out of my sisters trash in a bag hidden under my bed. In that said bag I had some things on top of that maybe some adult magazines. One day she found the bag and wanted to talk to me about it, my heart sank. The discovery of the magazines didn’t scare me I had older brothers and I’m sure she had dealt with that before but what was hidden underneath was a different thing entirely. Even before this had happened she had mentioned I was a little different, a mother multiple boys knows such things. She had a typical discussion with me about literature like that but never mentioned what I was really afraid she had found. Either she never dug down deep enough to find what I was hiding underneath or decided not to mention it I don’t know to this day. Someday I might tell her about myself but I won’t be shocked if she simply responds “ I’ve always known you were different”. So happy for you brandie and much love for all of the accepting mothers out there.
- May 3, 2021 at 10:18 am #487181Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 127Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
The day I told my mother was a make or break day for me. If anyone could understand I hoped it would be her. She didn’t react in shock or with any hostility. She allowed me to start my journey. She knew I had some things but gave me a dress and a slip as a gesture of acceptance.
- May 3, 2021 at 5:09 am #487057Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5584 timesBeen thanked: 3451 times
Hi Brandie I am so happy for you. Having a mother that appreciates and even supports that part of you is priceless when it comes to your mental health. My mother did everything she could to stop me from wearing my sisters clothes and stealing her make up. She used to say I really worry about you. I know now she was concerned that my life was going to be so much more difficult if I continued. She was right. Like so many here our lives were a little more difficult but we survived. One thing is for sure Mothers know their children and only try to help when they see something that might be a danger I met with my mother yesterday she whispered in my ear I always worried about you as she kissed me on the cheek. I just said to her I know. There has been no time in my life where I did not feel the love of my mother. I worry about her also. Mothers are special that is for sure. Thank you for the thoughts.
- May 3, 2021 at 5:01 am #487053Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 823 times
Hi Brandie! Yes you are very lucky to have an accepting mother. It breaks my heart to read the stories from those who don’t have one. My mother passed over 10 years ago and never knew so I can’t say how she would have felt. Hugs!🤗
- May 3, 2021 at 5:01 am #487052GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11451 timesBeen thanked: 5539 times
That’s wonderful that you are able to share your feminine side with your Mother Brandie. You are a lucky girl…
My Mother doesn’t know the full extent of it… couldn’t vote.
Although… I’m sure she knows (if she remembers) that I am TG. Never discussed it with her. I’ll settle for my wife being very accepting… 🙂
- May 3, 2021 at 3:07 am #487030Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1655Has thanked: 1240 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
My mother gave me stockings, pantyhose and bras, and let me borrow an old pair of heels, from the time I was 4. I wanted new pantyhose in my size without runs or holes in them, heels that fit and my own dresses. But I was told to wear a shirt. It looks like a dress, and I’m not going to buy you heels. You will outgrow them fast.
- May 3, 2021 at 2:01 am #487024Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4619 times
- May 3, 2021 at 1:28 am #487023Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 706Has thanked: 3201 timesBeen thanked: 2684 times
- May 3, 2021 at 12:04 am #487010Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 109Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
I voted ‘no’ and started to write about why I chose that. It turned into a very long diatribe about how she dislikes almost all of my life choices so I deleted it all before hitting submit.
- May 3, 2021 at 4:39 am #487044
- May 2, 2021 at 8:06 pm #486989Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 407Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 1384 times
Brandie I am so glad your mother is accepting. Mine is anything but.
Approximately 10 years old I told her I wanted to be a girl when I grew up. Shocked, we’ll talk in the morning. Never happened.
Around 28, showed her a picture, she was quiet, left shortly after and went for counseling. Therapist told her I had serious issues and needed help.
Around 40 she showed up at my house unannounced and I was totally dressed. She left immediately only to inform me several days later I was ruining my life and needed to quit doing “that” and be a man.
So I am happy there are mothers out there who are caring, understanding and nurturing and you have one. Enjoy her company and tell her I am proud of her. My mother is missing out on a lot of opportunities to be with her child and get to know the real me.
- May 3, 2021 at 5:11 am #487058GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11451 timesBeen thanked: 5539 times
Carolyne Sherman wrote:
“Therapist told her I had serious issues and needed help.”
See… a so called ‘Professional’ Therapist with an attitude like that… you’d be toast even before you started…
They just don’t understand… ☹
- May 2, 2021 at 7:35 pm #486968DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3937 times
That is great Brandi matter fact my mother came to visit me today and brought me nice Cami 2 bra’s and 2 pair of panties from my favorite store VS also new pair of wedge sandals Mothers are so great going to have to do something special this mother day for her too.
- May 2, 2021 at 7:28 pm #486961Paula1LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 9Replies: 581Has thanked: 691 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
I can’t answer this one as I never had the chance to tell my mother, saying this I do believe she had know, you are so lucky to have your mother in your life
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.