• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone .  I’ve been on the site before for a couple of years and had gone on hiatus but now , after working out some of life’s technical difficulties , I’m back. I’ve been a cd for over 20 years and have been fully dressing and heading out to public venues for at least the last 10 years . Love meeting other girlfriends and love this site . Looking forward to reconnecting . Xoxo

Anonymous

I’m so glad you are, dear! 💋💋

Welcome home Gina.  Love your pix.

Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous

Hi Gina 🦋🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

Thank you to all for the warm welcome home. There’s a reason I find peace and harmony here on this site and it’s in large part to the love and support from all of you . Looking forward to chatting it up , comparing experiences , and getting to know new friends . 💋
        Gina

Welcome home Gina! So glad to see a returning member. You know how loving the girls are here so jump right in. Looking at your gorgeous pics and reading your profile I bet you have great experiences to share that will be full of lessons for all of us.

Beth

Welcome back Gina!

– Robyn

Hi Gina,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Gina,

Warm welcomes!

Eva

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Gina welcome back it’s nice to meet you xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Gina! Welcome back to CDH! I look forward to your sharing much of your valuable experience. 🤗

Anonymous

Welcome back Gina, your pics look amazing, love to chat with you sometime.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome back Gina!

It’s good to see people come back! You’ve got so much to share and teach us less experienced girls, I look forward to your contributions.

Bridgette

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?