Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls,

Another married girl here. Have had the feminine needs and urges since childhood. Started out with mother’s closet, hehe. Confessed to wife, she is not supportive. I love her very much so I try to fight this as much as I can. Growing up I used to think I was just a CD, but in the past few years I have come to realize it is more than that. It is not even about the clothes any more. It is about expressing a feminine identity. I just feel better when I am treated like a woman. I read My husband betty, which I recommend. I do think I am closer to female on the gender spectrum. I am probably not just a cd, but a transgender m2f. Suppressing it is so hard 🙁

Anonymous

Angela,

That is a very touching description of yourself. For me, it took a long time to realize that I am a CD. Now that I have accepted it, I feel much better dressing and communicating my femme feelings and thoughts to others. Hope to chat with you.

Bobbie

Hi Angela!  Welcome to CDH.  You have discovered to true explaination of CD’ing…….it is all about being sympatico with your female side.  In the womb, it is a very dicey situation whether we develop male/female. Dual personalities are very common……..it is our alter ego. Look forward to hearing more from you……..

Lady Veronica

Hi Angela,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you. Have some friends in Toronto. Love it up there!! Especially dinning at the CN tower!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Anonymous

Hi Angela, welcome to CDH. I loved reading your story. I want to visit Toronto someday. All the girls on this site are friendly and encouraging. Best wishes in your journey. Hugs, Mishael

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH, Angela!  After accepting this is who I am, my journey began in earnest.  For me it hasn’t resulted in the fairy tale ending with my wife that I had hoped.  But, I am still far more at peace within myself than I have aver been.  If you ever need to talk, I’m just a private message away.

Please take your time getting to know the site.  There’s lots of info to be found everywhere especially in Forums and Groups sections.  The Articles section has been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this a safe site.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach out to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Hugs, Cloe

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Angela  happy to meet you. It’s so nice to have another Canadian girl among our family and one so close to home. I too felt that this was more than just the clothing and being here  for sure has been the case. Learning from many of theses wonderful ladies and reading many of the forums it’s helped me cope with much of what these feelings are and to accept who I am. Meeting and making friends with and chatting with has giving me such a wonderful understanding and confinance to do what I’ve always dreamed of and with the company of same mined souls all traveling our journeys together. Enjoy your stay with us and hope on seeing you here. Again welcome. 🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?