• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kira.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am super excited that my fiancé is in love with Joanna…. we have an amazing time together…. I never thought I would be in this interesting life style….Joanna is picking her up Friday for the first time…. and then maybe go shopping together like girls do…. try on some dresses together…. I want to go to a bar and be social as Joanna…. the only problem is that my fiancé thinks I only want to go to hook up with another crossdresser or t*****…. I’m not saying that I would…. I’ve thought about it…. would definitely like to see things with a t***** more than anything…

Anonymous
      Lady

Have fun with your SO with a girls night out shopping and bar hopping. If this is the first time out with her you should probably take it slow and see what happens. Sounds like shes learning about our lifestyle just as you are.

For a lot of us the term “tranny” is offensive… just saying.

Be HER date and reassure her of that.  When she gets use to being out with Joanna and how you interact with others, it could be that she fancies the idea of being your wing woman and see where that goes – but reassure her that you are HER girlfriend alone and let her take the lead on more than that.

Softly, softly… catchee monkey!

Polly 🐒

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m trans.  Please don’t refer to me as a “tranny”.  It’s offensive.

You’re more likely to find an amorous entanglement if you treat us with respect.

Have fun with your SO.  Sounds like she’s a keeper.

Anonymous

Emily, I totally agree. That word had negative vibe for me.

Brielle
      Lady

I’m with Emily – please take a moment to consider what a slang term can sound like to others.

That said, it sounds like you have a great relationship and I hope you have a blast!

Hugs,

Brie

Hi as others have said please choose words better we are girls here and take offense to some slang words .. Have a good time girl and have a drink for me as cant go out ..

Stephanie

Kira
      Princess

I know it is very important to remain sisterly in our chat, but please tell me why we entertain such offensive and poorly written trash. If you want to make your crossdressing experience about sexual encounters and plots to take advantage of your SO, please do so in kink group chats. We catch enough hell for exploring our feminine identities to have our existence sullied with such damn trash. If others disagree, so be it. I am tired of crossdressers and trans persons with decency catching hell for being upstanding people.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Kira.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?