Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies ,

I bought a cute one piece swimsuit on line that was covered with a glittery material and it changed color depending on the how the light hit it from purple to silver.

It looked Beautiful

So it arrived Last night and I had to try it on.

I took it to our master bedroom and tried it on and looked at how cute it looked on me in our master bathroom.

After I take it off I see it,Oh Know glitter every where.

I spent the next hour swiftering our floor and shaking out bathroom rugs.

Girls I think Im done with glittery clothing.

Huggs Patty LOL

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m with you Patty. Glitter is cute but so messy, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

K Swim
      Lady

You know my love of one piece swimsuits. I’ve got a couple shiny ones in my collection. Some are covered in fine glitter, some are shiny material. It’s kind of hard to tell by pictures until you see it in person…and my method is to just place the order when I am up for it. Fortunately, I made my glittery messes when I was single, so I was able to take my time to clean up.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Patty!  I do Love my glitter. But I save it for my nail polish and eye shadow now. That stuff gets everywhere!   Hugs Pru

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Patty, I hope you cleaned it up well enough to avoid any awkward questions!

I too love glittery clothes, and have the same thing happen to me sometimes and it gets a bit tense doing the clean up!

Amy

Hi Amy my wife knows but it doesn’t help my girl side with her if I make a mess.

She is not Patty’s biggest fan.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Patty…..

Dressed to kill in  glitter….you disco diva!!!!….

I think Glitter is like Marmite….you love it or hate it !!

I love glitter eyeshadow…but checking there is none right in the corner of your eyes is a MUST….no matter how well you think you have removed it…. there’s always something in the corners!!!

but what a weapon too!!!…anyone you don’t like, just send heavily glittered Christmas cards…..they will be trying to hoover it up from out of their carpets and rugs for months!!!….I even add more loose glitter to the envelope sometimes…haha.

Naughty grace xx

Hi Grace ,I’m not sure what marmite is,you’ll have to school me on that.lol

Oh I love glitter eye shadow but I can’t imagine getting it in your eyes.

My daughter did the glitter in the Christmas cards to her sister in Fla.

She still finds glitter snd its been two years.lol

Thanks for sharing Gracie

Anonymous

Oh Grace, sorry- forgot to mention- there’s a parcel for you!!!!

( naughtie Anya – and rugs !)
        😉

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep glitter should be banned or reserved only for strippers…. lol.

Once I got some glitter duct tape and of course glitter was everywhere!

Anonymous

A lesson well learned and in your own space. A shame too, for it clearly was a delight.
      Other tell tale moments to watch – stray single hair from a wig, sequins from skirt or underwear. Tiny pieces of paper that line the packets and boxes. Receipts, security tags, labels and plastic attached thereof. Paper from shoes, and price labels that were not attached. Yes girls, there is an art to being “ tidy” when it matters.
      You guessed, I’m closet!!.
      However- we are who we are,
      Girls have to do what they do. I’m not one to give up because there is a “ risk”.
      The risk is sometimes the urge to dress. But mostly, we do what we need to do.
      Don’t get me wrong, friends, I admire you all- there is no envy here. Just amazing appreciation. We are who we are and we are exhorted to be ourselves. That is ok for me! And I hope for you too.

Very True Anya,

My wife knows but is just Tolerant so making a mess doesn’t help Patty at all.lol🙄

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If you have someone who you grudgingly have to send a card to every Christmas, send a glitter card and await the call to tell you it is a lovely thing you think of us every Christmas but maybe it is time to stop??

Who put the litter in Glitter…..

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Patty,

I remember finding glitter from Christmas cards a couple years later. I can’t imagine cleaning all that so your wife didn’t find it!

Lara

Ok Girls after the Christmas card Comments floating around Ive decided I dont want to be on your Christmas card list this year.

Hahahaha ,you all are so bad.

Huggs Patty

Haha!

As a sequin addict, I resemble those comments!

Glitter and sequins is the new, er… glitter and sequins.

I used to love the looks of the glam groups in the early 1970s, and I don’t think it’s ever left me.

There was a 1973/4 episode of the children’s television programme Blue Peter which followed and interviewed Sweet, who were awesome, by the way.

I distinctly remember them saying that they raided their sister’s wardrobes for costume items – and I loved that idea, aged 9…

Tidying up the shiny bits after a night out is a small price to pay for the feeling of being glammed up to the 9’s.

Love Laura

Hi Celeste ,

Interesting,

Now a sequin out fit is one thing I dont have .

Ive been wanting a pretty sequin dress may have to look into it.

Thanks Patty.LOL

Very true Laura on the small price to pay for glam and feeling pretty as longs as my wife doesn’t have to clean it up.LOL

Thanks for sharing

Hugs Patty

Oh my gosh Bobbi,

Im glad your tickled girlfriend, keep those girls contained sweetie.

Hahaha

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?