• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Evening Girls  well for some unknown reason the last 2 weeks we have had an abundance of junk mail. You must be thinking what is she on about well the other day, my wife and daughters were having a sort out and found a lot of glitter which they didn’t want. Sarah had an idea the junk mail, so I went through all of it and removed all the names. Then I decided to return it all in the prepaid envelopes, I gave everybody other peoples junk mail. They also recieved takeaway menus, special leaflets from shops and most of all ton’s of Glitter. Happy reading you pests, the idea came from a work colleague who told me he was putting small amounts of lead in the envelopes so they get charged extra return postage.

I would love to hear if you have away of hitting back.

Love Sarah xxx

Anonymous

Hi Sarah….

Brilliant idea….well done, hilarious!!!!

When I lived at a previous address…I had a really noisy neighbour..

I got junk mail from a certain company regularly…you know the one….”buy this model or sword to build up your collection”….get it delivered free and pay if you like it or just send it back….no obligation!!!….

I saved up the junk mail, and applied for half a dozen swords etc….all sent to the neighbour….seeing all these delivered over the course of a month really made me smile…..I could only imagine the telephone conversations that went back and forth……

Oh and glitter…..I make sure all my friends get glittery Christmas cards….there’s something about the thought of them still hoovering up glitter….. in August that makes me smile….

Huggs, wicked grace xx

Anonymous

You’re so bad Grace! – but do you think it was wise to enable your neighbor to build up an arsenal of swords – might have been better to bury them under an avalanche of small Ferraris….

Concerned

Diana

I like mixing and matching the junk mail and sending it back in prepaid envelopes.  It doesn’t cost those people a dime to send them to us, but they get charged for every one that gets processed back to them.  I do like the glitter idea though.  I’m going to try that one.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Great idea glitter I must try that one, brilliant, but I must admit I too send junk mail back to different companies. Or write return to sender and post it back in the red pox at the end of the road.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?