Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I Am Woman – hear me roar.  I love pants!!

Delta Dawn, what are capris that you have on?

Yes, I still remember and miss Helen Reddy, but she reminds me to roar – what’s the issue with pants?  Some have suggested that pants are not lady like or girly.  To this I must say poppycock!  There must be enough of us here who remember those glory days of 70’s faded bell bottoms to 80’s high rise designer jeans.   So many styles…. 1,2,3,4,5 or no pockets, back zippers, fancy stitching and so on.  How can someone say that denim stretched over the glory of the female bum, straining against its fleshy cargo, is not feminine.  And lest we forget, that tantalizing V shape imprinted by panty lines racing up each cheek.  Yes, I liked that look!!  I was one of those who cursed the rising popularity of thongs back then – no lines!   So now I have all kinds, high rise, super! Low rise, no pocket, 2 pocket, so many styles to choose from!  One day I’ll build up the nerve for the back zipper jeans!

Stevie

You are so so right Stevie.  Some of my favorite jeans were the hip hugger bell bottoms, and not just in their denim flavor.  I had some white ones, with the double button row, sailor front.  Over time, I have had  a lot of different slacks also, both individual and as part of blouse and jacket sets.  And I still wear ladies jeans a lot to do my housework or yardwork, or just to go shopping in.

I have a few nice dressy pant suits with wide legged slacks, that are perfect for going out on cooler nights.  Just over the last few weeks I have scored some GV jeans that fit absolutely perfect (took a few pair to try on before I got the right ones) and some darling black wide leg slacks from Torrid with a cloth sash belt.

Pants and slacks can look gorgeous and dressy if you shop them carefully and take your time.  With the right cut, you definitely will not look ‘mannish’ like so many GG’s do today, and will attract the right kind of attention from both men and women.  I’m still not decided about skinny or distressed jeans yet though.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I think if you pair the right pair of high heels with your pants, and can hide your bulge enough, then you can probably pull it off looking hot in those tight jeans or whatever.

Jennifer

Anonymous

#GurlGoal

Key word – HOT  👠

A pair of Sodacodas, gaffe, slightly elasticated jeans one size too small, brown, heeled knee boots – that stuff is dynamite!

👢👢

Hi Laura, you are fast becoming the Go To Girl for expert fashion advice for girls like me.

Stephanie x

Thanks, honey!!

I must stress that I am only saying what I like –

Women’s fashions, or rather, fashions aimed at women, are just so lovely, and cater to so many tastes.

I wore the combination I described, and went shopping. I could see from reflectionsin shop windows that I was getting seriously checked out by men!

I am not attracted to men even slightly, but knowing that I was getting attention was affirmation that my look was enjoyable!

Love Laura

I have more pairs of women’s jeans than men’s – and alternate between them.

My wife’s favourite pair on me happen to be a “boyfriend cut” pair of Levi’s.

Ssshhh!!! Don’t tell her!!!

I am currently wearing some skinny jeans which she doesn’t like so much, women’s socks and stretch vest, with a male jumper.

It’s about the feeling of the material and clothing next to the skin, fending off the feeling that I should be in a dress!

This morning, my wife said it’s a problem knowing which dress to wear today as she looked in her wardrobe.

I made her laugh by agreeing – yes, I have that problem too!!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura dear, I swore I’d NEVER EVER want to cover my legs. Now I’m thinking a good goal would be to find something that still looks sexy and feels like my gams are barely covered.

Getting there of course means #Gut&Butt and then finding a snug pair of sexy jeans or something I found called stirrup leggings (sorry ladies if this is a known quantity. I’m just a rookie). 💄💋

As long as it looks feminine and gorgeous, I will wear it!

I have leggings, jeans, shorts, playsuits – all sorts, and have worn all for various outings. All give me the femme experience, but I have to admit, nothing beats a skater dress!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Know what one is but having problems believing that’s the cat’s meow. Sell me on it, sweetie. I need convincing 💄💋

In my personal experience, they sell themselves, sweetie!

I saw a lady wearing one – she was blonde and in her 40s.

She had a long, unbuttoned coat over it, and the image was so stunning that I had to buy one!

When I put it on (it was from Primark, and the material is very thin, but gorgeous) it felt so dreamy and right, and when I saw myself in it, it felt like home.

The top is snug, and shows the bust to an amazing advantage, and the flaring skirt indicates hips that don’t exist – but you have to be a bit brave to wear one, as the slightest breeze lifts the hem above the waist… so I don’t wear them in public except on a very calm day!

I bought a scuba style fit and flare dress which has more weight, so stays put even in very blowy conditions – necessary when what you are doing is creating a kind of semi balloon which is easily inflated.

It’s the most wonderful feeling of air around the thighs and coolness on a hot day that really gives the appeal to me!

(Did I sell it?)👗

Love Laura

Anonymous

Honey, you not only sold the dress, you sold yourself! Here’s hoping you model it for us? 🙏💄💋

I love my womens pants, and have boxed all my mens Jeans, except a couple pair for work.
      There is no comparison to the cut, and feel of a good pair of Femme jeans, imo.
      Regi

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Certainly a case of women taking a “man’s” fashion and turning it into something beautiful. 😍

Anonymous

For some reason I was never a fan of wearing pants but a few years ago I found two beautiful suits at The Salvation Army. Bought them both plus a couple of blouses to go with them and I was hooked.

I mix the suit pants with other shirts and blazers.

And not long ago purchases my first pair of skinny jeans.

Jessica

Trisha
      Duchess

I have found that a pair of skinny jeans with the right padding and high heel boots and you will look amazing and blend in with any crowd.

Trisha

Becka
      Lady

Hello Stevie!

Pants are what allow me to crossdress daily, out in the open! For at least 2 years now I have exclusively bought and worn womens jeans. That is all I have now with the exception of 2 pairs of guy jeans. I have capri length, skinny that taper at the ankle, all sorts including bell bottoms! I love them!

I dress appropriately underneath (panties, tights or knee highs), etc. I have womens shoes and boots, although I do wear a regular (stylish) shirt on top. I have not been brave enough to dawn a full on blouse yet! My SO does not like this.

So yes, womens pants are the best!!! As are many other garments.

Dress on, Gurl!!

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka

I have gotten so I scarcely wear skirts anymore because I don’t like the pressure around the waist. Dresses are definitely my go-to item of clothing. That being said I do have a thing for pleather leggings and or skinny pants. Bought a pair of studded pleather skinny pants from Romans this year absolutely love them I also have a thing for a leather pants but usually wear those is part of my male attire even though I buy them from Jessica london.

I’ve only gone out in either jeans or leggings. I’m not so much about just how very girly I can look, but how well I can just blend in. Most GGs don’t wear shirts and dresses on an every day basis. And now that my wife bought me shine nice shapewear, and I can display decent hips and butt, and that requisite tuck, I look damn good in leggings… which feel so incredibly delicious on legs just freshly shaved. Ooh la la! If I’d known how good that feels, I’d have started doing this years ago!

Bridgette vS

I most prefer dresses and skirts, I wish more women would wear them.  I love to see the legs and love my legs to be exposed. To feel the wind beneath my wings. LOL.

Gloria

Having slept on this Stevie I believe I may have figured out why you prefer pants to pretty dresses. I’m not certain though so first please answer this, do you prefer Doc Martens over high heels? ;):)

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Oh no Cindy Lou, I do not necessarily love pants more, I just love them as well.  Just because we were forced to wear pants in our other life doesn’t mean we should be poisoned towards them.  Nothing accentuates the female form like a pair nice jeans.  Throw in high heels and a cute sweater and you’re set.

Doc Marten’s?  Blah.

Just a little joke Stevie, I own a few jumpsuits and a really hot pair of pink latex pants myself, honestly I debated whether to post that.

“Women’s” slacks is a great way to put your toes in the water. I think of them as two-legged skirts. If it weren’t for pretty pants, I’d still be standing at the door too terrified to step out.

Clara

You cannot be femme until you own a linen wide legged pant and even more importantly a pair of white jeans! Alongside that one must have a 7/8 black pair… mine are from Marita Françoise Gerbaut!

xx Polly

As much as I love skirts and dresses for reasons posted here I am also a jeans girls for walking about town. Love skinny jeans with a mix of spandex . They feel snug all over and with proper hip and butt pads they can be so sexy with any kind of top. Also certain types of heels booties or long boots look and feel so sexy

Diana W
      Lady

At home I wear nothing but dresses and skirts.  But women’s jeans allow me to go out dressed en femme without feeling self conscious.  For now that works best for me.

Anonymous

At home I think nothing of sitting around in corselette and tights with my high heels on too then when I get ready for bed I get my nightie on and watch telly til im ready for my satin sheeted bed

On the matter of wearing Pants and feeling feminine there are so many variations on the theme of these garments that can be, and often are, extremely exciting and delightful to wear.
      I have seen on a well known site some faux leather culottes which, when worn with the right shirt, stockings, high hells plus a flaming lipstick could prove to be most attractive. Floaty Capri Pants can often be the ideal solution as a choice of what to wear for somebody special. Pallazo Pants can be the height of sophistication when attending a cultural event or just having a friend to dine. Today I saw a fantastic pair of Polka Dot, Wide Legged, Cropped Capris on sale on a wonderful site called Nobody’s Child.
      For the coming year Pants with exotic lingerie are definitely going to be a part of my femme wardrobe, along with beautiful tops and high heels, ankle boots or ballet pumps. Can’t wait.
      Stephanie

Anonymous

I eased into Femme Dressing with GV jeans, which fit wonderfully, and are very good for stealth mode; and still wear them almost half the time during cold weather. Only recently became bold enough to wear leggings as outer garments, and I like them even better. But my personal preference is for skirts, skirts and skirts.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Aoife
      Lady

I’ve never done it, but thin-fabricked form-fitting flared pants have always been one of the most coveted women’s item for me. Maybe it’s an extension of my soft spot for hippie clothes, but I’ve always found those very attractive and have fantasised about wearing them all my life.

HI Stevie,

I like dresses but I love my skinny Jeans and the tighter the better.

I must say I love high rise a lot better.

There is nothing better than looking at my cute legs th skinny jeans and High heels.

Not much on bell bottoms,I like them tight all the way to the ankle.

Pants are very feminine too Girlfriend.

Hugs Patty

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I had feared there would be those who would drag me down to the castle screaming ” we have found a witch!!  May we burn her? ” 😅

Ahh Stephanie, you just gave me my first laugh of the day with a mere two letter word, concisely brilliant!

Sorry, to all the moderate temp girls, here, but at -20 or -30, celsius, with a wind chill on top, even leggings under a skirt dont do the same as pants,lol
      I do prefer dresses or skirts, but common sense must prevail:-)
      Regi.

So if she weighs the same as a duck… she’s a witch!

Anonymous

Methinks Stevie is heading for a dunking!!! or a bonfire…

Not sure witch is witch….lol

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Noooooo body expects a Spanish inquisition!  😮

She turned me into a newt!

…I got better…

😂😂😂

Oh, and freezing things, doesnt make them fall off, just shrivel😂

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?