• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

ok so i made a post a while back about me and a friend opening up an LGBT+ cafe where people can come and be themselves (or someone else) if they wish.

I have been thinking about this for a while now but someone brought it up today and i wanted to get some advice. basicly I though about keeping a blog of the experiance. so I would write about the journey i went through to open this business as a crossdressing male.

basicly I am just looking for some feed back. do you think this would be interesting ?  or is it a bad idea ?

Anonymous

I think it sounds great and would love to visit a place like this.

well when we open and you find yourself in Scotland you will be more than welcome.

Anonymous

Where at in Scotland? I was there about 3 years ago and it was absolutely beautiful there

we dont have a location yet, not for a lack of trying, but we will be setting up in teh glasgow area.

Anonymous

Love to support a place like that. Good luck!!!!

Hi Rachel……………by all means…blog about your adventure…..I know I for one would enjoy reading it.

My father started and ran 8 restaurants and I helped with them all…..sadly, they all failed miserably but then he was one who knew it all and would not take my advice and warnings about things. Hies biggest problem was sourcing his food suppliers and equipment VS Municipal Regulations. Look forward to your progress reports. Ask me if you need any advice.   Your friend…..Lady Veronica

Anonymous

I did the West Highland Way, the Fringe Festival, and a bunch of other memorable experiences in Scotland last year that made me fall in love with the place. If you opened such a cafe, I would have all the more reason start saving up to return.

i will have to take you up on that. and yes it was suggested that i should blog about this adventure as it will raise awareness of project. i suppose when i asked i was looking for people to agree with me. since I do like the idea of keeping a blog.

Hey “Bestie”….lol

I can’t tell you how much I admire your courage. If there’s ANY way I can help you make the cafe a reality, please ask!!! Im imagining the pictures you’ll post from opening day.

Anonymous

I love your idea! I know I would read every post. 😍

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?