Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi: My name is Gracie Buchholz from NH, and although I have been a life long crossdresser this is my first time on a site like this. I started my adult life as a successful corporate executive, with a life long interest in athletics, beginning with an armature career in baseball and soccer, but then moving on to a semi professional career in boxing and later MMA. I married the love of my life who I sadly mislead about the reality of all of me.  My wife also had a successful carrier as a trail lawyer. Long story short came the day she found out about my yen for expressing my softer side, at which point  she decided to grant me my wish, albeit not in the way I expected. Feeling betrayed she took advantage of her professional resources and feminist guile and as a result she fixed both me and my career…literally as well as figuratively. In no time at all  I found myself the beneficiary of  a new career move. To wit I became her sissy maid gratis of the loss of my boys, while she wound up cuckolding me with my former best friend, who had also been the best man at our wedding. Flash forward three decades, following a very lucrative carrier on her part, which at the same time left me with a resume whose only recent line item was my thirty years spent as her domestic. Sadly she recently passed, and while i inherited enough to get by on, my best man and her partner for all those years gleaned the benefits. Nevertheless I know that my wife truly loved me, of that I am sure, as I did her, however she never got over what she saw as my betrayal. To that end, having been emasculated on so many levels for all those years, with  no other life experiences to fall back on, I now find myself working the same kind of domestic position for a very wonderful couple near where I life in central NH. The good thing is that I have had the blessing of living 24/7 in femme for years now, both in public and in private, and as such many people in my town know me for what I am. Nevertheless there are few others I have known over the years who are similar to myself, and to that end I am quite lonely with no one to any longer bestow the benefits of the domestic and housekeeping skills that have become my life’s blood. I really am hoping to meet some like minded persons in terms of a willingness to express their feminine personas, with whom I might strike up a friendship. It need only be platonic, as I’d be happy doing things like going to dinner, a movie, but especially shopping. I am not sure how one posts pictures of themselves, however I would be willing to do so, so that others can see for themselves the person I’ve become and the winning smile that is one of my best features, along with loyalty, kindness  and a caring heart. I may no longer be pretty, however I have a comeliness and youthful appearance that others find agreeable, even though they are not into the life I live.  I am guessing from my experiences that there are not many others like myself in the Lakes Region of NH, however if you are one of them and would like a new friend please let me know. I have a love of permed curly tresses,  pretty party dresses and a fondness for curtsying, although in addition to the uniforms I’ve worn for most of my domestic carrier, I also have a very extensive wardrobe of casual and beyond skirts and dresses for all occasions.  If those are qualities that would not offend you please introduce yourself. You’d have nothing to lose, for if nothing else, you might be inclined to employee me for my domestic skills. With smiles of appreciation, Gracie

Wow Gracie, your story reads like something out of a novel. Your wife’s reaction and subsequent actions is a classic ‘Sissy Boy” story if I ever heard one. I really think you need to document this as an article for CDH. I know it would be an enjoyable albeit disturbing ‘read’. Hugs, Paulette

Dear Paulette: I will give that some thought, however I do not wish to be thought of as some kind of freak. Yes much of my life post my emasculation turned out to be exciting, however it was also quite painful (And I don’t mean physically). I lived in never ending shame for much of my life, despised and rejected by friends and family alike, and while I learned to adjust and live with it, and sometimes even enjoy, it wasn’t the life I would have chosen for myself. Nevertheless  I’ll share anything that might comfort and help a fellow sister to grow if necessary, given my life motto over time came to be, “Whatever it takes to please my betters”. Right now however I am quite overwhelmed by it all. For years I was the only sissy I knew and was excoriated daily for being one. I knew others like me existed from all that I heard and read, however my wife sheltered/prevented my associating with any others but one. Coincidently ‘she’ was an old friend who’s circumstances mirrored my own, so I am guessing that maybe mine isn’t the stuff of fiction that you alluded to, however we rarely had the opportunity to communicate with one another. What I do know is that he like myself was also despised and ridiculed by the others in his life. To wit I could never understand why something so liberating and delightful as going about in skirts is so denigrated. It wasn’t until this past Sunday when I happened to bump into someone in a vintage clothing store, who upon seeing me dressed in femme, took an interest in me, leading to them telling me about this site. Even though they were not ‘dressed’ at the time, ‘she’ seemed so happy and at the time was accompanied by their wife who didn’t seem to mind who her husband was was. It was so magical and gave me hope, where my own life had been a nightmare for much of it. Not that i am complaining for from what i can figure not many ‘girls’ like me gets to spend the majority f their lives living in femme. That said, please just allow me the time to adjust to this whole new world, which I hope will prove as profitable to my evolving persona, as I in turn might be a benefit to others. More importantly please know the very fact that you and a couple of others have reached out to me, has already been a wonderful blessing. With curtsies of appreciation at your feet, Gracie, a lover of prissy girly dresses and permed curly tresses.

Wow Gracie! There are so many of us who I know ‘fantasize’ from time to time about being some woman’s sissy. But you know from experience there is a ‘dark side’ as well. I guess that is why your story, though I know is painful for you to tell, would be a very revealing first-hand account into this realm. You are in my thoughts! A BIG caring hug, Paulette

Hi Gracie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gracie nice to meet you and wow what an intresting intro girl im not one of a loss for words but will think this over and say hello again some time soon..

Stephanie Bass

Wow that is quite a life story. Good luck for the future.

Trish White
      Baroness

Wow, that intro sure beats  the hell out of mine and most others I would think. Welcome to CDH, I love it here and I think you’ll find the same thing. All the girls here are the most loving, Welcoming people you could ever finds. Love to chat some time when you’re settled in.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?