Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all!
      Long time on again off again CD, coming into another ON period.

Glad to see CD/TS social networking seems to have come quite a way since last time I took a look around!

Thanks for having me  🙂

Julie in SE FL

Anonymous

We’ve come a long way, baby!

Hi, Julie

Welcome to CDH!

I’m glad you’re here!

I urge you to have a look around, and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what you’ll find.

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi Julie Nice to meet another Floridian I was born and raised in central Fla. 14 years ago I moved to north eastern Montana what a culture shock from busy Fla to quiet country . My nearest neighbor is 3 miles away just peaceful . Anyhow like Jonni Said look around lots to read as forums and explore we all like to talk so ask questions about anything you need answers to you started a journey a long time ago . We all love a good story so join in on the forums and tell us a little or a lot about your girly adventures thanks for joining us girls here .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Julie!

Hi Julie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I am a Florida girl too! I am from a small town in north central Florida up by the Georgia border. I found out about my feminine persona around 2001 and haven’t stop dressing since. So I’ve never had the slightest urge to purge my feminine attire. I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. You will find a lot of friendly and supportive people are members of CDH and if you stay active on the site and you’ll get to know a lot of them. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?