Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning – not new to crossdressing but new to this site.  Looking to find like minded gurls to chat with and maybe find someone local to meet.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tess welcome, We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Happy to hear your wife is supportive it certainly makes our dressing so much more meaningful when we can share it with someone who is close to our hearts . Here you have many also to chat ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Tess

Anonymous

Welcome Tess,

Lisa

🙂

Welcome Tess!

Hi! I’m also sorta new to CD, and I’m in Mesa!

Hello all! I am a long time diva in Tempe and have a closet full of clothes to prove it! I can host at my place and love sharing clothes with if you are my size! Greetings to all!

Sara

Welcome Tess!

I’m far from local but definitely likeminded and often chatty, good to see so much local response already!

Hey Tess,
      Welcome to CDH. It’s nice to see there is another girls in out great state. I’m in the Prescott area. Hope you enjoy it here as the rest of us Zonie’s do. Look forward to hearing from you Jenna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?