Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning girls! So ive been wearing panties and such for a while now and my wife has been cool about it. So I’ve been picking up outfits when I’m out lately because I’ve been feeling like I need to take it to another level. So I shaved my face for the first time in 16 years and shave my legs for the first time. Omg now I know why women shave them it feels fantastic. Anyway she was asking why all the new out fits and why I decided to shave? I explaned how dressing made me feel and the first thing out of her mouth was “your not gonna turn gay and leave me for a guy now?” I explained that with our adventures in the beedroom she takes care of all my needs. After a short chat she is fully on board with my choice. Keep the faith ladies there are some awesome partners out there who are very understanding. So with all the excitement I’m buying a new outfit after work today. Cheers ladies.

Anonymous

I think your wife’s initial response is fairly common among women who are married to M2F cross dressers.  Although my wife had accepted me as a ‘panty boy’ for several years, she struggled with the ‘gay thing’ when I began sleeping in baby dolls.  Time, more than any words of mine, has shown her that I’m still the same loving husband I’ve always been, and nothing about me has changed and I’m not going anywhere.  So my advice is to stay the course and remember that actions speak louder than words.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What a great story Jenny.  Ahh, for the love of a good woman, open and willing to understand.  I still fantasize what that would have been like …..

I’m glad she can understand that putting on make up and your favorite dress doesn’t automatically mean you want a man to come over and have sex with you.  Just means you are dressing … ” normally “.  Just being your normal self, the same one she has always known.   Just think of all the future shopping trips!

Stevie

Hi Jenny,

My wife’s initial reaction was similar about the gay thing.

She was initially supportive ,however she is now just tolerant.

It’s funny one of the things that eroded our situation is me shaving my legs.

She is ok and helps me wax my chest belly and privates,but she does not want me to shave my legs.

I only get to on special occasions.

It’s one thing she has always liked about me.

So I understand but I want my legs shaved so bad.

Part of compromise I guess.

She is a great wife.

Patty

Jenny,

That is wonderful. I was also surprised by my wife’s reaction. Though intellectually, she understood these feelings and preferences do not change who I am, emotionally she was not so sure. It has been a journey for us with the ups and downs that most journeys have.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Laurel
      Lady

You are blessed to have a wife who is open to your journey. Keep the communication lines open and reassure her.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?