Viewing 56 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is the other side of borrowing things . Do you have something that your SO needs to borrow to complete their outfit

My SO borrows my stuff all the time and never returns them , I have to hunt them down and when she is asked about this she says” I just needed it ” and walks away lol . Have fun girls .

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Kayla.
      Anonymous

My SO has never ‘raided’ my clothes—-too big—and not her style….BUT SHE IS ALWAYS raiding my make-up !!!   The real good stuff or stuff I’m low on, I have to HIDE it !!!  She also uses my shaving gel, my moisturizer, my primer, anything under the bathroom sink she considers fair game………along with the pink shavers !!!  When I complain……………”oh so sorry baby, you should share with me”……….and I melt like a coward !!!

Mikki

Thank you for your reply Nikki , I know exactly what you are saying sister. I have even been in some frustration trying to find ” that perfic set of earrings ” that I’ve misplced somewhere only to have her enter the house with them on lol . Wish you luck and hang in there sister :-))

Huggs , your sister Brianna A Lynch

Anonymous

Nope. Different sizes, and she would rather die than asking to borrow anything of mine.

She is an amazing woman, and a wonderful wife. But CDing is just not something that she can accept.

Gaby ♥

Hey Gabriela , thank you for your reply , on the bright side , you don’t have to look for that perfect part of your atire only to find her warring it lol , and it probably let’s you get ready alot quicker then me . Have a blessed day sister

Huggs Bri

Marianne
      Ambassador

No, my wife won’t touch my things with a pair of pliers. Not that she could fit into them anyway. I, on the other hand can still eear her prom and wedding dresses. She doesn’t use makeup either, so mine is out of danger.

Hey Marianne , thank you for your response , most of the makeup is yours and her closet fits you = you are a lucky girl lol . hope your day was well , and thank you for your reply

Ivy
      Lady

My wife has borrowed a top or cami when she needs to and we actually buy guys razors that she uses she like them better. Thankfully she doesn’t wear make up I wish she would though, so I don’t worry about her using mine. I’m somewhat taller and skinnier so she can’t wear much.

Hey Ivy thank you for your reply . An idea for you , when the timing is wright a complimenting suggestion of a touch to high lite may your wife’s featurs might be accepted by your wife .

Huggs , your sister , Brianna A Lynch

Not yet, but my wardrobe is getting bigger, so…….

Davina

Hey Davina thank you for your reply , you will defiantly know if you two are simmilr size , when you are in a bit of a hurry and just can’t find that one perv is price for your outfit only to turn around and see her with it , lol

Hey Davina , an apollogy to you , disregard the privios response , the translator did not spell correctly , I am retyping to you .

Thank you for your reply . you will know when you are in a hurry and looking for that perfect piece to complete your outfit but can’t find it , only to turn and see her warring it

Again my appologies for the miss spell earlier

Anonymous
      Lady

My wifey has only swiped a scarf or 2. We are drastically different sizes and nothing else compatible. She doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry unless its a very special occasion so no worries there. In a way kind of sad as maybe if we had things to share she would accept it a bit more. Way back yonder before we married we did each others makeup and went out a couple of times and even shared some clothes. Big sigh…. those days are gone!

🍷C

Hey Carolyne , thank you for your reply . An idea for .you , if your wife likes light sweters or shawls b this might help . The answer you are seeking will come to you , watch for small details signals from her

My wife will use my makeup and anything in the bathroom, I also have a great selection of tights that are in packets that she will always go for, as to my cloths she is a size 8 and I am  much larger so they are safe

Hey Paula1 , thank you for your reply , this might be an opportunity to see what style of hose or tights that your wife likes and don’t like , then you can stock up on yours or help her expand her fashion desires lol

My so prefers to raid my drab / male clothes… it is those I can never find or when I do they are usually  hanging in her closet.   My Fem clothing – well those had to leave the house a while back 🙁    Sounds like my wife is very similar to Gaby’s wife… Cd’ing is something she refuses to accept.

Ashley

Hey Ashley, thank you for your reply . Idea for you , if you fit her sizes then you raid her closet . If she remarks then tell her ” well I got to ware something ” , but don’t let me get you into trouble

OMG!  Would I ever love it if my wife would wear anything of mine!  We are much different in size, but things like tights, leggings, pantyhose, some tops, and accessories would work for either of us.  The thrill of her acknowledgement of my feminine selection would be overwhelming.  We were going on a trip recently, and she needed pantyhose in a particular shade.  For years, I have been hoarding on-sale PH that I’ve found in both our sizes.  But, I didn’t offer this option because it was not the right moment for her to accept wearing hose she knew I purchased as part of my CD inclinations.  We are now downsizing and I know that I have many outfits she might like, but I have the same dilemma.  Can she handle wearing MY girl clothes?  If I could just figure out the best way to get her on board, we could have so much fun.  Wish us luck!

FAM

Hey Felicia , only you know when the moment is wright , and that moment will happen . Be patient and stay strong sister

And thank you for your reply

Shes taken panties leggings, jewelry, shirts, Dont mind though.

Hey Ellie thank you for your reply. Wish you a happy sunny day

Anonymous

She’s had pairs of tights from me many times, but apart from those, my stuff won’t fit her as we’re very different shapes.

She’s put her stuff on me a very few times though, which was fun!

Love Laura

Hey Laura , thank you for your reply . Sounds like you and your wife understand the true meaning of “ours” instead of “yours”  & “mine” , it is great that you both share with best intentions involved , enjoy and embrace this sister

Huggs. , your sister , Brianna A Lynch

Anonymous

We do have an understanding, but it’s quite hard to balance the needs.

She doesn’t want a husband who cross dresses, but she’s got one and doesn’t want to get rid of him.

I don’t want to deny my own freedom of expression, as I’ve found it’s not just my style that’s cramped, it’s my entire being.

There are many things that I might want to change about her, but she’s the woman I promised to stay with for better or worse, etc, and I keep my promises.

You never know where the journey will take you, but if you feel you’re going through Hell, then keep going!

Love Laura

Hey Laura , thank you for your reply . Your relationship rings home at multipl places . Hang in there sister , there is always a solution

Kristen
      Lady

Ha, yes, but unfortunately perhaps in a sort-of passive-aggressive way. After I came out to her last year she poked around and found all my stuff and stole my favorite make-up. Then, one day, I noticed she was wearing my bra. We’re mostly the same size, but she obviously has a larger cup size, so I still don’t quite understand why she took it.

Hey Kristen , thank you for your reply . Two things come to mind , 1 – maybe she was looking for a response from you ? , 2 – maybe you are expanding her fashion senses ? . Either way sister it sounds like you have a great thing developing between you both , embrace and enjoy sister :-))

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Being a GG and a supportive wife, I’ve never borrowed my hubbie’s Fem clothes without first asking, and Visa Versa. I let her borrow some of my things from time to time. Offer up things and also given her things too.  Ironically enough, we are close to the same size.  We have clear boundaries and try to stick with them, this way it eliminates any fighting or frustration.  Life is hard enough without having to worry about “where is that teal dress with the leaf print on it?” only to find that you’re SO wore it on you and it’s in the laundry.  We don’t share makeup, but do have some things that aren’t hers or mine, it’s ours. For example: we use the same shampoo, shaving gel, body moisturizer, but have our own razor, facial wash, etc. We have learned to find a happy middle.

Hey Gwenn , thank you for your reply . Looks like you two have most of the logistics worked out. Is ther a list of general guidlines that you two could share so  others might use as a starting point to refine their own. Not trying to get too personal , but in some cases all advice is apreceated .

Gwenn Liefde
        Baroness

No specific written list. We both have our own sides of the closet, drawers in the bathroom cabinet, etc.  Just verbal communication and a respect for each other and each others things.

Hey Gwenn , thank you again for your reply . I agree with you , repect for self and other is a must , and communication is very key to a relationship , even in the tougher of times . Please have a safe and happy Easter Holliday

Michelle Liefde
          Ambassador

Gwenn and I both work to communicate with each other and to respect boundaries.

My gf and I share quite a bit. I have a significantly larger selection of bras to choose from. What fits toyt on me fits her loosely and vice versa, just the way we each prefer it. Our style choices are different too, so if we’re going out somewhere nice, my closet is the one of choice for tops and some dresses, my skirts are way too risque for her too wear lol. I do borrow some of her nicer leggings and other than a few fav pairs of panties we each have its just one large drawer to choose from.

Hey Olivia , thank you for your response , sounds like you two have a great balance working . I wish my relationship was like yours .

Embrace and enjoy sister and I wish you two sunny days and happiness

Yes Brianna, we both enjoy.

Wish I’d found her and dressing earlier in life but its the past experiences in our life that make us who we are so I’ll assume the timing just wasn’t right yet.

Anonymous

No, my SO’s are always large ladies although not so tall as me, so our clothing is incompatible, and to be honest.. Our styles were different anyway.

Imogen

X

Hey Imogen , thank you for your reply . I think it is good to have a variety in style and one type compliments the other .Please have a safe and happy Easter Holiday sister

Becka
      Lady

I’m always concerned that I will come home some day, and all my gurl clothes will have been taken out and thrown on the bed or floor.

I “hide” things, the more gurly things, panties, bras, hose but not thoroughly.  I leave things “in plain sight”, as it were.  If she were to open a drawer or two, she would see them.

I hope that never happens however.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No!

1/. We are totally different sizes and 2/ altho she knows about Caty she definitely does not approve of her man being a CD.

Great question. Many years ago when my wife and I were about the same size she asked to borrow my blue Pendelton skirt and blazer also A white satin blouse for A business trip to Washington D C. She did return them pressed and cleaned, also included A very nice full slip as A thank you  for their use.

Sarasue

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Not my SO but my sis borrows all the time!
      Cyn

Toni Marx
      Lady

Because I sort of go for the quasi goth rock chick look, my S O is forever borrowing my stuff as she’s into the same genres of music. Thank God my shoes are two sizes too big otherwise there would be war!!😂😂 But tops are generally offered when she can’t make up her mind as to what she wants to wear and they’re always returned. Funny thing is, I regard her clothes as untouchable and would never ask to wear anything of hers.

BUT…….stepdaughter and her friends were major pillagers of my stuff. Fair do’s in a way, because they did influence Toni in looking more real, ooooh, jeggings were a BIG style choice for me once I discovered them!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Toni Marx.
        Anonymous

Jeggings Toni love them and goth stuff Siouxsie, the mission etc sorry probably before your time.

My SO and I are forever on the hunt for clothes together. But if she gets a particular item for herself it’s off limits till shes worn it once.we compliment each other like peanut butter and jelly.i wouldn’t have it any other way..only downside is we have 3 huge closets and a full bedroom turned into another boutique like setting with dual vanities..I know, what’s the downside? Laundry and stuff getting put back.looks like a tornado hit…lol

I wish I had a SO that would raid my closet of girly things , so I would not have to hide all of it

I am single and have not had that problem!

But it might be fun to see!

Emily
      Lady

She has asked a few times to borrow things, but we are vastly different sizes. Also, different tastes. She did ask for a dragonfly necklace that I had because she loves dragonflies. I gave it to her, but I don’t think she’s ever worn it

She does however, periodically go through my closet and drawers. What she’s looking for, I don’t know. I don’t hide anything anymore. It’s all put away as it should be, but not hidden. I only know she’s been looking because I have a bit of an OCD issues about neatness and my closet and drawers are always tidy. Not so much when she’s done snooping.

My SO has. My daughter has (I outfitted her for her university interview). I have a feeling I even kitted  my son out with a blouse for a school play once. A couple of friends have borrowed my wigs from time to time as well.

K Swim
      Lady

Yes, but my goods (when we were still together) were buried deep under a bunch of electronic parts and wires that I would occasionally tinker with.

My fiancee occasionally asks to borrow an article of clothing. I’m happy to oblige, as this indicates advancing acceptance from her.

Last night I “lent” her my mascara, as she was out. No big deal.

I had to answer no to this because the saving grace is i am a smaller size than my wife. However, i think given half the chance, she would most probably snaffle a skirt or two of mine 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Hi Fiona one rule of thumb I live by never let your wife know you are a smaller size in anything except cup size. Keeps the peace luv Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Not my closet but borrowed my lip gloss/ plumper & nail polish

My wife stole my red cute jacket. My daughter steals my hidden make up. That’s what girls do . They always mean to return it. Still you have to love being a girl Luv Stephanie ❤️💕

So this one I definitely have to clarify… I’m bi, and when I’m with men, I like manly men who treat me like a woman. So they definitely don’t go through my cloths unless they’re picking me out something sexy they want me to take off me later. Most of my ex girlfriends know I crossdress. Some didn’t mind that when we were in the women’s section, I was shopping for me too. But they didn’t want to ever see me crossdress, and stayed clear of my women’s stuff. And I’ve had other ex’s that helped me pick stuff out, would make sure I was wearing panties before we went shopping so we could go into the dressing rooms and try stuff on. With out boxers bunching up. And we would borrow each others clothes all the time. Theres definitely something sexy about being out on a date, and your girl is wearing one of your dresses. Or carrying one of your old purses.

I voted no. My S.O. isn’t accepting, supportive, nor understanding of my CDing. She doesn’t know about my wardrobe and I store it locked up and out of her sight. Also our sizes are not similar and our styles are polar opposites.

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

My wife and I are  different sizes chest wise,  lucky her! We do share when possible depending on the item and sometimes I can get a larger size for myself that will also fit her if she also likes it.  I still get the “is this one mine “from her when she goes thru my side of the closet.

My wife doesn’t support my dressing so I keep my things hidden away. However, I have had things turn up missing only to find them in her closet or drawers when I’m putting away our laundry. I don’t say anything and just borrow my stuff back from her.

Gail
      Lady

No, but my mother did when I was 12.

I thought I had everything hidden quit well in the basement, apparently not well enough.

She came upstairs asking me whose Girl clothes were those she found buried in the back basement under all the magazines. I froze, DENY, DENY, DENY was my only defense. I had no sisters or brothers living at home, so I was like the child that broke a vase in a room with no one else there, Gulity, but DENY, DENY!

Nothing was ever said after that, but, I did notice she took the garters off my garterpanty and used them for replacements on her own Girdle. OH my, I loved those Garterpanties, they were the first items I bought for myself along with RHT stockings.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My wife and I have been known to share each others clothes many times.

I answered no, but only because I am a smaller size than my wife, although we are both on diets and our goal weights will put usclose to the same size, in which case, she might, but probably just tops, single I am nearly a foot taller than she is

Yes Brianna. I keep my makeup and utensils in my closet. My wife has borrowed my lipstick, foundation etc. when I am not home but tells me later.

My wife always borrows my tops and other clothing. I usually get them back but I have lost a couple items to her.

My spouse and I were already separated and living in different states.  When my mom passed away, my spouse flew in.  But all she ever wore were jeans or capris.  She didn’t even own a pair of black pants.  I offered her a black circle skirt for the funeral (probably the only thing I have that would fit her because her shape is very different from mine), and she accepted.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The only “raiding” I’ve witnessed was my ex throwing away what she could find.  Then demanding I get rid of the rest. I’m glad we went our separate ways.

My SO does borrow my tools and never returns them. But that’s beside the point.

Having an SO that borrows your clothes seems like an extraordinarily good problem to have!

Emily

Anonymous

My wife has two of my sports bras. I will never get them back. That means I can buy more!

Kay

I answered no.  I love separates (skirts, tops, long sleeve blouses, …) while she doesn’t.  She is mostly t shirts and pants.

However, from time to time she does raid my make up drawer for foundation or lipstick.

That’s a problem I’d love to have.

Anonymous

They aren’t raids, but my wife has asked me to choose one of my tops for her to wear to medical appointments.

And two of her tops now live on my side of the closet.

She doesn’t approve, however she said that she would like to borrow one of my blouses.

I answered yes although we are both different sizes, but due to her  being ill last year and spending 7 months in hospital when she came home she was a poor soul at 6.5 stones she is normally about 13. So me being smaller was a great help till she was well enough to do her shopping on line. i was able to help with smaller bra’s and pants and a few other bits and pieces.Her thanks to me was a lovely lilac bra set and a pair of mint stretch jeans. Py xx.

Anonymous

My SO can wear any of my clothes that fit her and she doesn’t have to ask me or “Raid my Closet” and she knows she can. I have told her that she can wear any article of my women’s clothing that I own from panties & bras to skirts & blouses or dresses anytime and she doesn’t have to ask me. In fact yesterday she wore one of my favorite blue blouses and just went in our closet and picked out what she wanted.

Kathleen

Whenever I buy panties I always get the same for my SO but one size smaller mostly. So they are always getting mixed up after laundry. Is this mine or yours? Don’t know, but keep it if you want. OK!

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

This is an important topic!

When I first joined a Tri-ESS support group years ago, one of the first things they told me about (and my wife) was the CD Bill of Rights.  You might say it was essentially the rule book and guide book as to how two women (spouse & CD) should live under the same roof.

One of the things described in detail was basic ground rules for borrowing and/or using each other’s clothing items.  It was -highly- recommended that spouses work out ground rules that they could both live with and that would promote peace and harmony in the marriage.

I realize each marriage is unique, which is why this issue is in all likelihood a private matter between husband and wife.

I can only speak for my own marriage.  Our rules are that nothing belonging to the other spouse is ever taken or borrowed, without first asking.  We have separate closets, and they are regarded as sovereign territory, entered into by invitation only.

That being said, we frequently use each other’s items, after asking first. We also buy items for each other.

Perhaps this sounds harsh?  If so, then I refer back to my earlier statement, each marriage is unique.

I wish everyone the best in promoting a harmonious relationship between two women living under the same roof.

We share the same closet and for many years wore the same sizes. Alas, the age bomb has hit and we are two sizes apart for outerwear and bras, but still wear the same panties. She is in charge of my wardrobe and tends to weed out things that she does not like or no longer fit properly. However, she always replaces them with something new!

Not being the same size, my wife only borrowed a lipstick once. I was thrilled.

I did have a couple outfits that she admired and one that I know she would have borrowed if it fit her.

Good post. That’s where we are; share but ask.

Krista
      Duchess

My wife hasn’t raided my closet but I have offered her the opportunity to do so.  One time she mentioned to me that she was looking for a casual maxi summer dress.  By golly, I have one of those and I offered it to her. She turned down my offer. Too bad, I think it would really look good on her.  I am only a bit bigger than she is so I think it would have fit her (she’d probably have to wear high heels though).  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

I answered no, because my wife who is cool with my dressing said you have to buy you own stuff lol.  As a result I have almost as much women’s clothing as I do men’s.  On occasion however she will hand me down stuff that dosen’t fit her anymore and likewise when I have ordered stuff on line to big for me I will ask her if she wants it, sometimes yes and sometimes no.  But nice to have a wife to share my secrets and femininity with. Much love ladies.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

My wife and I are vastly different in taste and size… I can’t imagine her borrowing my things.

Although, I bought some leggings on line recently and they were larger than I expected(loose).

I asked her if she wanted to try them on before I return them. She kept them to wear around the house and as pajamas…

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?