• This topic has 22 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

Today i am out running around wearing my girls jeans and a cute pink shirt. But I have the pink shirt covered up with a black plain sweatshirt. I dont pass at all. I dont do makeup or have long hair.

Has anyone ever gone out wearing womens clothing but still in male mode? What was the response if any?

I so want to pull of the sweatshirt and show off my prety pink t shirt and girly jeans 😁

Davina
      Lady

Crystalline, yes I have. I have gone to the mall a couple of times in male mode, wearing female clothes (no make up or wig). A few stares, but for the most part people accepted, did not notice or ignored me. Slowly people are starting to accept males wearing female clothes. I do have to say, I was extremely nervous when I stated into the malls, but at the end felt quite at ease.

wish you the best of everything!

Hi Crystalline

I do it all the time. Get that sweatshirt off and show the world. My experience is that people are too wrapped up in their own lives. Any comments I have had have all been complimentary.

I only wear womens  jeans/pants now. Fit much better than shapeless bland male ones. Womens sneakers/shoes, tee shirts, sweatshirts, belts, jackets…

Loving it… fun fun fun.

When I do get the need to be overtly feminine-dress, skirt, heels etc I do get the hair and make up on, feel it completes the more formal look.

B x

Christa
        Lady

Just what I needed to hear 😁

Ill start off slow…maybe in the car. Need to get sone pink sweatshirts and pink sneakers in my size but they are hard to find

One of my first sneakers from womens Dept were white adidas Stan Smiths with a pink section at the heel. Started subtle, got complimented on them❤️
          Luckily more and more womens online clothing outlets are selling ranges in bigger sizes now, tall ranges, plus sizes etc. Sign of the times, women are getting bigger❤️
          B x

Sweet memory Bianca! I remember wearing (men’s) Stan Smith’s when I was a young tennis playing man.  I bought my first women’s athletic shoes late last year, they are navy/black and yucca (pearl blue) Brooks runners and I love them so much! All my previous Brooks runners were men’s boring black/silver or some other drab colors, yawn!  I’m just getting ready to order another pair of Brooks in black with significant pink accents and can’t wait to start rocking those!

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous
      Lady

I just got back from UPS, Walmart, Target, Kohls and Publix and this is what I had on. I had women’s denim shorts with a 5 in inseam with a rolled hem. White tennis shoes with an anklet and a light pink women’s polo shirt. I had on foundation and mascara with shiny lip gloss. So except for a ball cap everything I had on was clothing for females. No one seemed to act strange or give me any looks or stares. I felt comfortable with what I had on and I enjoyed what I was wearing. I guess as we get older we really don’t care what anyone thinks anymore but if I’m not completely dressed as Sandy I still wear my girl clothing all the time.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Usually I go out fully femme or in male mode but often underdressed in some manner. However that is something I’m getting tempted to do, though lots of my clothes are very feminine I have some which aren’t as obviously so.

Amy

Hi Chrystalline, I go out wearing all women’s clothes in “don’t expect to pass” mode most everyday. I guess I hesitate calling it true male mode anymore because I’ve done plenty to help soften or feminize my appearance without going full blown female. That includes smooth face, arms and legs free from all hair, waxed and shaped eyebrows and both ears pierced.

I do wear a bit of subtle eye makeup ( eyebrow pencil and mascara) and subtle painted toe nails and clear finger nails. I’m also going to be working with my stylist on a little feminizing of my short natural hair, especially around my face and maybe by adding some highlights. My overall goal is to be able to come up with an androgynously female appearance that I can achieve everyday without a huge amount of work or worry.

All my daily female attire is fairly casual including jeans, shorts, soft feel tops in bright or pastel shades and with loafers, low wedge sandals and flat huarache sandals and athletic shoes making up my preferred footwear.

My wife comments that from a casual glance or from 10 feet away it’s hard to pin down my gender in this mode and I’m OK with that because I still feel 100% girly and that’s all that matters to me. What’s good too is that with just a few small adjustments I can still swing my appearance back to a mostly male look.

So far this appearance which I adopt mostly for normal shopping and errands has elicited little to no reaction from folks I encounter. (This is a great place to start dressing because everyone else is so focused on their tasks at hand and not at you). The only times I’ve been “read” is in checkout lines when I have a cis female behind me who has time to really give me a good look over and adds up their observations. Even then so far all I’ve gotten from them is a smile which I happily return back with an implied wink of the eye which says “I know you know and I’m OK with that!”. 🙂

So my advice dear is to rip off that dowdy sweatshirt and let a little bit of your femme self shine through. But be aware that it may become addictive! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

I do this all the time lately. Wear my woman’s skinny jeans and top while still presenting as a man. Mind you I have on makeup and perfume and at times my bra visible through my woman’s top. Pantyhose showing at my ankles or the holes in my certain pair of jeans. Maybe my ankle boots and love being out like this. Not once have I had I bad reaction from anyone.

I wear womens jeans sometimes when going to the store and no one has ever sais a thing.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You should go for it! Let your free flag fly!!

Anonymous

I wear women’s clothes in public all the time without a wig or makeup.   The world is still turning so far! Ha… enjoy!

I just did it the other day for the first time. Wore a skirt, blouse and wedge sandals for a 6 hour drive home. Checked out of my hotel, stopped for gas twice and drove through McDonalds for lunch. No one batted an eye. I mostly wear women’s jeans and starting to get tops to go with them.

Anonymous

I am 68 years old, all the makeup in the world wont change that, I dress publicly daily, been all over the country that way, get some looks, only had a couple of negative situations.  Be brave, be confident, it will work!

My first major excursion was to the local mall. Guy mode (short hair, beard, & mustache) from the neck up/femme (sheer red and black blouse, earrings and necklace, black miniskirt, and black booties) from the neck down. I could’nt stop looking down at my legs! No one even looked at me (that I could tell).
      Kisses to Everyone,
      Fredrika Jones

I just posted, a few moments ago an answer to a similar question.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/how-far-do-you-go-when-underdressing/#post-639829

Crystalline,

I can probably count on one hand how many times that I have gone out and about presenting as a woman.  The last time of which was more than 4 years ago.  I, however, generally wear feminine attire on a daily basis.  Some days, my outfit may be more adrogynous in nature, but more times than naught, my outfit is clearly feminine in nature (dress, skirts, blouses).  Regardless of what I may be wearing, I proudly present as a man. There is no chance of mistaking me for a woman.  My hair is kept military short, and I sport a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache.  I also wear a bra daily for support and comfort. (I am naturally a B cup, and find going braless to be quite uncomfortable, especially during physical activity.)

That being said, I have rarely had a negative encounter.  In my experience, most individuals have no opinion, and will offer respect if respect is given.  To be honest, I have actually experience a more negative reaction from member of the CD and TG community for my chosen presentation than I have from society at large.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Davina
        Lady

Thank you for your response. It was very honest and informative. I am in the same situation as you are. Thank you for providing this information to all of us. It has given me hope.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I guess I’m strange in that don’t like to wear male clothes at all, not even when in drab. Now the definition of “male” may be as simple as male sizing or so but most of the time I am technically dressed 100% female even in drab. I mean, v-neck t-shirt, skinny womens jeans/leggings, shoes primarily targeted for women (but you have to look very close to see it).

/kt

I go out every weekend dressed in women’s jeans, Bra, Femme top, ankle boots, and a purse, with my own hair.  with out makup i am called sir, with makeup i am called mam.

I will change to shorts or skirts when the weather gets warmer.

no one seems to care at all.

Paula

Hi Crystalline as have said before around here where i live theres no way to go out dressed as people here are old fashioned and nearest big town is 6 hours away and run into people from around here all the time so not there also .. Had a wonderful week at Keystone a few weeks ago first time out of home dressed as Stephanie for a week a blast it was met many CDH ladies there and wife had a great time also go just go for it girl have fun..

Stephanie Bass

Becka
      Lady

This is how I dress daily. Everything I wear is womans, down to my flats EXCEPT, I usually wear a mans (casual and I like to think “cool”) shirt that matches everything else.

I recently bought a red blouse with a floral pattern that goes great with my new red suede loafers. It is a “shirt style” in that it has buttons and a collar. I don’t like shirts without collars, and will definitely be buying more of them!

I say go for it girl!!! Rip off that sweatshirt and let your blouse fly! 🙂

I never liked red, pink or even yellows much but recently I don’t know why, I’ve really gotten into these colors. Some nice yellow flats will be next!!!

Love and hugs,

Becka!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?