Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So ladies when still presenting as a man but either underdressing or wearing woman’s clothes how far do you go? Does your pantyhose show at the ankles or jeans with rips in them? Do you let your bra show through your shirt/ top Does your “ whale tail ever peek out? . Do go wear clear or colour  polish on your nails ( fingers or toes). So you wear womens shoes. Has anyone ever called you out on any of these?  Let’s hear what you do ladies and feel free to add anything you do.

Ashley,

This may not be the response for which you are looking, but I will share nonetheless.  I dress as I wish on a daily basis while I present as the proud man that I am.  Some days, those outfits may be predominantly of masculine attire while other days, it will be predominantly feminine attire.  Regardless of what I may be wearing, I do wear a bra on a daily basis as much for support and comfort as for desire.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I don’t look to hide anything when in male mode dressed in women’s clothes,  just try to look normal ao to speak… no trying to show my panties off or anything else but bra lines can bee seen I am sure.

I have even had forms in while out in guy mode, to an ice arena for a hockey game… no one said a word.  Have had them at rhe theaters as well with my wife.

Anonymous

when I underdress in public, I only wear panties and sometimes a bra, I don’t want people to know I’m a crossdresser, at least not close to home, would not go over well here

I too wear only panties while underdressing. If there is a vpl so be it and I always wear panties so some nurses and doctors have seen them.

Always in a bra or bralette, panties, a cami, sometimes thigh highs.

Cece X
      Lady

Thank you for introducing such an interesting topic, Ashley. I always feel more comfortable presenting in guy mode, yet while in guy mode I wish I underdressed more often. Most of the time it seems like underdressing is more trouble than it is worth yet, when I do it, I love it so much. I lose interest after I have underdressed for a few consecutive days, however.
      Underdressing for me is panties, bra, garter and stockings, all concealed so only I know.

Anonymous
      Lady

Of course I wear panties all the time and they don’t show but when wearing a bra in guy mode it does occasionally show but I don’t really care. No one has said anything to me about my choices and they are usually consumed in their own life to notice much of anything. My shoes are women’s and they are mainly tennis shoes, sandals or ankle boots. Now that it is warming up it will be sandals and I do wear an anklet all the time. My nails are longer than most guy have and currently I have the American style nails. They are dip powder and shiny and I get compliments from women all the time about how nice they look. Next nail appointment I plan to go with French tips. I have my ears pierced and mostly wear studs right not. When out fully a Sandy I change to small hoops mostly. Again I get compliments from women on my earrings. My shorts are all women’s shorts. I really an’t stand baggy shorts that go to my knees. I prefer shorts that have either a 3 or 5 inch inseam and tighter around the legs.

So I guess my underdressing is alway Sandy and not my born gender. Life is too short to wear guy underwear!

When wearing a suit i like to unbutton the shirt so that my bra peeks out

Actually, just this morning I was in the grocery store presenting as a man but everything I was wearing were womens clothes. Underdressing was a bra, with forms, bikini panties and a pair of nylon knee highs. Outer wear was a long sleeved femme sweater (cold here today), femme dickies (like workwear) & womens sneakers. I also had on a jacket, because of the cold, which is kinda unisex & not overtly masculine or feminine. The jacket allowed me to wander the store by minimizing the appearance of my boobs.

The only thing that I have outwardly shown were my nails on our recent vacation. I had gotten a manicure and they used the glossy clear polish. I had several female sales associates comment and compliment them during our shopping trips. I have begun using the male Naked Manicure kit which has some color to it but has a satin finish.
      I always wear panties and do my best not to show any item I have underdressed with.

Leah
      Baroness

I typically wear panties and a bralette daily, which cannot be seen.  I do not wish to advertise to the world that I am a CD, so unless I am wearing a heavy sweater I will not wear a bra or forms in public.  I will wear lace top stockings  in the winter months.  I have even worn clear nail policy   No one has said anything

The one thing I hate more than anything is that a lot of people think that if a guy wears girls clothes they’re automatically some kind of pervert that’s after their kids or something like that. And that’s just not true. It’s like me I wish to God I would have been born a girl and I feel like a girl trapped in a man’s body and it has gotten to me so bad in the past that I didn’t want to live at one time but I got past that and I don’t let anybody know that I wear girls clothes, only two people has ever known, my ex-wife and a girlfriend I had when I was 13 and that’s it. But I hear people talking about the people that wear girls clothes and walk around in girls close and people that don’t understand it, they say all that’s a pervert you better keep your kids away from them but that’s just not true and I hate that people do that and are like that! Everybody should be able to do what they want so to be happy in life. Some people are so sad with their life and what they was born with that they actually killed their selfs and people don’t understand that they shouldn’t make fun of other people or judge other people without knowing them no matter what. But sadly in this world there’s a lot of people out there that judges everybody and can’t stand to be judged their self!. I’m sorry I was just thinking about that because yesterday there was somebody at Walmart and it was a guy and he was dressed up like a girl and I overheard these people talking,, now that’s who you got to keep your kids away from, and that’s just not right. I said something to them about it too.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Haven’t in the past several years as I’m retired, and other pursuits are calling me, but there were several times I did go to work with bra, panties, and pantyhose.  And it just because, I wanted to do, and it felt…nice.

Hugs, ChloeC

Anonymous

Hi Ashley, that’s a great question!

I wear panties every single day because I don’t own any male underwear anymore. I also used to (but not anymore) wear a panty girdle and stockings, but as I’m (sadly) not able to dress right now, I don’t do that. When it’s colder, I wear pantyhose or knee highs or cute pull up stockings too. I used to wear a bra a lot more, but I live in the south where it gets warm and my bra was always visible, so now I only do that in the colder months when I wear a sweater over my top.

Hugs,
      Holly

I wear Shadowline, high cut nylon panties or Bali Skimp Skamp briefs every day, they feel so wonderful.  I ocassionally wear pantyhose to work and when I want to feel particularly feminine will wear a nylon or fine lycra bodysuit alone or with pantyhose.  I often wear a bralette my wife gave me, it feels lovely.  I love wearing stw pantyhose only, under shorts when I go walking and love that mischievous look a woman gives when she notices I am wearing fine nylon on my legs.  I think my wife’s best friend knows I enjoy underdressing as I shave my legs and often have a pantyline when we all walk in the forest together.  My wife told her I have a pantyhose fetish too.  She often wears slightly sheer leggings that show her lacy panties along with a sheer top that shows off her sexy bra.  I hope she is doing that to please me, although it may be for her own feminine feeling.  We enjoy our walks and feeling feminine while doing so is a real pleasure to me.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ashley

I wear women’s thong panties a couple times a week, and man panties the other days. I like to add thigh high stockings or pantyhose once in a while to feel even more feminine. It all stays hidden under my guy clothes though.
      💕Lara

Hi Ashley

I underdress every day now and have done for the last 18 months ,before that fully dressed when I could get sometime to myself ,I love my underdressing chance to wear as I do bras ,panties , pantyhose , suspender belts ,stockings  sometimes not all day but on most days up to 16/17 hours a day ,oh  how I wish I had done this years ago  ,all the missed opportunities,so now I am making up for these female times .  Michelle  xx

I was supposed to work today so I wasn’t able to wear anything but work got canceled at the last minute and I was so happy, I raced home and I was able to put on a pair of panties and bra and I walk around the house in my bra and panties and a t-shirt. I only get to do that a few hours out of the day when I’m not working while my son’s at school because nobody in my family and I mean nobody knows that I do this. I’ve always wished I would have been born a girl,, I feel like a girl trapped in a man’s body. I’ve been wearing panties since I was 11 year’s old and a bra since I was 12 and only two people in my whole life has ever known that I wanted to be a girl and that I wear girls clothes. One is my ex-wife which now I’m thinking I wish she didn’t know because she’s my ex, lol. And the other was a girlfriend I had when I was 13 year’s old, she used to dress me up in her clothes and I had long hair and she would put my hair up in pic tails and we would go outside and play and everybody thought I was a girl and I absolutely love that and miss it so much. But now for a few hours a day when I’m not working I get to wear panties and a bra and anything else I want while my son’s at school. I wish I was brave enough to tell people and to go outside fully dressed like a girl but I just can’t do it. And when I was 13,14, and 12 years old I had long hair and when I put my hair up in pigtails put girls clothes on I look like a girl but now I look so much like a man I can’t do that no more. But my god do I miss it!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“The whole way” except on hot summer nights and even then I have panties on.

WARMISH DAYS AND NIGHTS. Night:Bra and forms, silk nightgown, cami and knickers. Sometimes silk pj’s or silk chemise (aka short nightie)

Day, cami and panties.

COOL TO COLD.

Night  thermal cami, bra, forms, fleecy women’s PJ’s. Velour dressing gown for “nocturnal visits”.

Day. As above but with pantyhose, but minus forms.

Happy (under) dressing

Caty

Like many I expect, I have gone out in panties, nylons and bra under my male clothes. In fact I do that very regularly. My bra has never been deliberately visible, but I have a padded one that gives me tiny breasts and have worn that. Yes, shoes without socks, and sometimes deliberately shown my ankles. No one has ever commented, I kind of hoped it would be some sort of sign for others CDs.

I am doing a big presentation soon and my wife suggested to help me relax I should wear panties and nylons, and paint my toenails too. I don’t know if she was joking, we are at the stage of mixed messages about my need to present as a female sometimes, but think I will.

I’ve been underdressing for 50 plus years. Today it’s pretty much my only crossdressing outlet. I wear panties every work day and on some weekends. Panties have always been my favorite item to wear so its wonderful to wear them as often as I can. I wear bras , bralettes and camisoles in cooler weather or when I’m alone at a job.
      I’ve also worn pantyhose to work and on a few occasions a garter belt and nylons. I don’t purposely try and show off what I’m wearing underneath but don’t go out of my way to hide it either. I’ve had a few close calls through the years. I’ve gone into stores and shops wearing  a bra with just a t-shirt. And some of the shorts I wear in the summer most definitely show VPL. Having someone notice doesn’t seem like such a big deal these days. Obviously a sign of getting older!

Natalie 💋💋💋

I wear panties everyday (when I wear anything at all!)

I only wear pantyhose or tights under dresses or skirts, I have bent over in the grocery store and a guy behind me complimented me on my panties peeking out, he sure was embarrassed when I turned to thank him and he discovered that I was male!

I often have my nails painted bold colors (all 20 of them!). I love wearing ribbons and bows in my long hair. I have several dress shirts that are thin enough for my bra to show through. I love the neckline on women’s T-shirts that allow bra straps to peek out.

I have one pair of old-fashioned farmer overalls that my wife cut the side buttons from so that my panties show over my hip bones.

I guess you could put me somewhere on the scale between “slutty” and “flirty.”

I have to be on the discrete side when underdressing in public, as usually my wife and I go out together.  It would put her in an awkward spot if someone spotted and commented the outline of a cami/bra/swimsuit that showed over my t shirt.

That being said, the the winter months I would underdress in public wearing a woman’s one piece racing swimsuit. A parka and a fleece vest hides the straps and outlines of the swimsuit nicely.

In the summer months I just wear panties as jeans hides panty outlines.

I wear panties daily, and when the weather is cold a bra as well(bulkier overclothes help hide that bra), but always wear my bra when home.

Kimmie
      Lady

I have regularly worn black tights under dark suits without socks and have, on a few occasions, worn a bra under a dress shirt when the straps of possibly the lacy cups could have been visible if someone looked closely. No one ever commented on either.

I would love to see more CDs in my life out enjoying underdressing like this.  I recently saw a young CD looking gorgeous with her girlfriend walking proudly along the street, but rather coyly.  I regret not giving them a compliment to show they had my approval.  I was underdressed in full brief panties and stw pantyhose myself.

Sounds great.  I’ve worn pantyhose under a suit before as well.

On a few occasions I’ve worn panties to the Dr and if I had to get a shot the nurse would tell me to drop my pants and she would see that I’m wearing panties and every time I’ve done that, they were all so nice about it that none of them have ever said anything to me about it but that’s the bravest I’ve ever gotten. I would love to go out side again as a girl but now that I’m not 12 or 13 anymore I look to much like a man to do it and I’m afraid to but I would love to be able to do it again.  I would give anything if I would have just been born a girl. I’ve always felt like a girl trapped in a man’s body and its just not far to have those feelings and be a guy. I should have been a girl. I wish I would have been a girl.

I’ll add, with many family and friends in the medical profession, they see much much more on a daily/hourly basis than a man in panties to even bat an eye at that!

I’ve worn panties to the doctors a few times now. I came out to my family doctor who is female as suggested by my counsellor. But I did it before I let her know and once had to have some tests done and the tech noticed my panties but never said a word.

I love to wear panties to the Dr or hospital as long as the nurse and Dr is a women. If it’s a man I’ll hide the panties but if it’s girls I love to show them off because it’s the only time I can because my hole life only two people knows and that’s my ex wife and a girlfriend I had when I was 13. She used to dress me up in her close but anyway if I need a shot or something like that, when they tell me to pull my pants down so they can give me a shot in the hip, I’ll pull my pants down and leave my panties up and they’ll pull them down a little bit for me. I remember this one time I was at the hospital and this girl nurse was training this other girl nurse in giving shots,”and I’ve always had a thing for nurses” anyway so she said do you mind that I’m training her to give you a shot and I said no I don’t mind, so she said pull your pants down and I was a little nervous but I pulled my pants down and left my panties up and they were pink silk panties and one of them said do you mind if I pull your panties down just a little bit too so I can give you this shot and I said yes sure, so she give me the shot pulled my panties back up and as they was leaving the room that nurse that was being trained said real low to me, “I love your panties, that’s hot”… That was the only time anyone had ever said anything but I thought that was so cool. It also made me more brave and gave me more confidence to go out with more girls close on. Sorry for such a long message. Thank you for listening. It is so helpful to be able to talk about these things because I’ve never really had anyone to talk to because only two people that I know in my hole life knows about me wishing I would have been born a girl and that I like to wear girls close.

Anonymous

Hi Ashley

I underdress almost every day in panties and pantyhose (if it’s cold as they can be warm) and in the wintertime also a bra.  I’m retired and my SO doesn’t know and wouldn’t understand so I’m very discreet.  Not wanting to call attention to myself, I’m a CD because I enjoy it, but I have gone out (not thinking) in a bra and t-shirt without my forms and gotten zero comments so I’m happy.  Enjoying the feeling of self-fulfillment.

Thanks for under(dressing)standing

Renea

I could relate to this with my hair. Since it’s been long, I’d go out in full guy mode but put it up in a manbun of sorts normally (without wispy or feminine like stragglers hanging down. Recently however, in guy mode, I’ve been feeling really comfortable just styling it like I do in girl mode (minus the ribbons or scrunchie). That means I’ll leave a few stragglers hanging in the front, slightly wavy, and pull the rest into a pony tail, and leave the rest in back hanging down at length.

People treat me the same.

Zoe
      Lady

I mostly wear panties under my clothes. In winter I wear tights too. Once in a while I wear a cami (a bra once!)and sometimes knee socks.
      Because I wear shoes at work I can hide painted toe nails.

I wear panties most of the time. I have ever since i was 11 years old. When i was 12 i used to put on a pair of panties, a bra, skirt and a belly shirt and i had long hair already so i would put my hair in pig tales, I had a “girlfriend” that would help me do this. She loved playing dress up with me and so did I. Anyway then we would go in the next neighborhood over and play as two girls and everyone that saw me just assumed i was a girl and i absolutely loved it! I even remember this older lady that came up to us this one time and said to me, you are the most beautiful little girl I’ve ever seen. That made me feel so good. I had a smile on my face for a hole week after that, 😀😀.The older i got though the more like a man i looked so i couldn’t do that anymore, so now i still wear panties most all the time and when know one is around i like to wear a bra and i love putting on all of girls close because i feel like that’s me but i don’t go out like that anymore but i really miss it and i really wish i still could. Only two people knows about me and that is the girl that used to dress me up when i was 12 and 13 and my ex wife of 18 years. I told her everything about me but now that we’re not together anymore I’m wondering if that was the right thing. We was married for 18 years and she cheated on me about a year ago so now we’re getting a divorce. I just don’t know how you can be with someone for most of your life, about 20 years and then just walk away like it was all nothing! Talk about wasting the best 20 years of my life. It’s just not far but that’s life i guess. Anyway thank you all for being so nice to me since I’ve been on here. I’ve only been on here for about a week and everyone has been so nice and understanding and i can’t tell you how much i appreciate it. Thank you all so much!…

I wear panties everyday VS hiphuggers or VS hi leg briefs. I also wear a Demi bra size 34B or 34A no forms I just love to wear my bra and don’t care if the straps or adjusters shoes threw my shirt I have been outed a few times  for my bra showing

Ginah H
      Lady

First day I tried panties was last day I wore boy undies, dont even think I own a pair anymore…I wear sports bras and day bras a lot, as I can get away with them even under a tshirt…pretty much go to work every day in womens jeans, capris. glasses, sandals and tennis shoes with my toes always pretty, my hair is a style that could go either way, and although I dont go out presenting as female, I get the “hello ladies” more often than anything else when out with my significant other…people just don’t pay enough attention to either side I guess. Ive worn hidden heel leopard print boots, leggings with fun socks and tennis shoes, womens animal print hoodies, no one cares, or has ever questioned me…its actually kind of strange, I get my fix of the girl side without really being a girl at all…although around the house its pretty sundresses and smallish b breastform. Ive found myself becomming addicted to finding all the fun bras, and especially those that I can get away with under fairly thin outwerwear…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?