- April 19, 2021 at 1:26 pm #481198Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 377Has thanked: 1057 timesBeen thanked: 1260 times
When underdressing and talking to a gg have you ever found yourself wondering what her panties looked like and if they were as nice as yours? I myself have caught a panty peek on occasion on a gg and saw that they were just like some of mine. That led me to wonder what the reaction would be if she knew we were panty twins.
- April 20, 2021 at 4:19 am #481431Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1165Has thanked: 5403 timesBeen thanked: 6019 times
I have to say….. no. Now I should in all honesty qualify that by saying I have looked at a cute butt in tight pants and noticed those “dreaded” panty lines and thought ‘oh, they must be cute’. Not wondering, just seeing it in front of me and forming an opinion. But just wondering what kinda panties women I meet during the day are wearing? No. That’s kinda fetishy, and a bit creepy almost, imho.
- April 20, 2021 at 3:31 am #481411Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 223Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
I do often wonder the type, color, etc of those around me. 90% of the time it’s out of curiosity as to my own compared to theirs… only a small percentage of the time is a sexual nature thought of.
My normal thought is. Oh that outfit is super cute, or that outfit looks more professional, I wonder what they are wearing under and why they chose what they chose… do they wear more revealing undergarments under cuter clothes, or do they wear less revealing under them to make up for possible peeking situations. Or in the more professional I went of they are wearing more revealing as to feel better about having to be harder lined on the outside…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 20, 2021 at 1:54 am #481376Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 820Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2780 times
I agree with those that have “done both”…. I check out women and the fashions they are wearing, (sadly these days daytime usually means seeing them in pants or jeans). But if I go into the city its nice to check out the professional looking women and if they look smart on the outside, I do wonder what they are wearing on the inside..
Caty… (who right now is having a plain wonderful dressing session…)
- April 20, 2021 at 1:42 am #481371Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 95Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 410 times
- April 20, 2021 at 12:32 am #481361Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1374Has thanked: 4886 timesBeen thanked: 7524 times
Totally agree with Alison
…not interested at all, in fact it’s never crossed my mind until this post…….but I do look at gg’ s when I’m out, love to see what choices they are making fashion wise…. it’ s nice just to keep an eye on the opposition…haha..
- April 19, 2021 at 6:23 pm #481297Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 445Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 1759 times
- April 19, 2021 at 1:44 pm #481213Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 118Has thanked: 736 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
- April 19, 2021 at 1:44 pm #481212Gail RichLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 50Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
When I was still working, I often had occasion to meet with employees in my office. I would often underdress in bra and panties, and would often speculate about the lingerie of my female employees. On occasion their bra straps were visible, so I Would know the color of their bra, to compare with my own.
One day, one of my nicer looking employees wore a blouse where I could see her bra straps. She was wearing a purple bra. I went out and bought a purple bra for myself, and was sure to wear it whenever I was scheduled to meet with her. It took weeks, but eventually there was a day when we both wore purple bras. Of course I was the only one who knew we were “bra twins”.
- April 19, 2021 at 1:55 pm #481224
- The topic ‘Have you ever wondered?’ is closed to new replies.