Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This happened to me in the past. The post I made was removed a day after creating it with zero communication from the admins as to why. I did read through the forum rules and could find nothing I was in violation of.

Since speaking up about it recently in another thread, others mentioned having similar experiences. Would be interesting to get an idea how prevalent this is on CDH.

Please Note: This is not inclusive of posts removed for harassment, bad behaviour etc.

If you are an admin, feel free to share your perspective. More transparency is a good thing.

Kristy…..this happened a lot of time.  There is a chlique goes on started in the Editor and all down on.

I won’t wright anything for them anything. That this is good bad far to off anything.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf.

Thanks for bringing this up Kristy

Absolutely this has happened.

Nothing I have posted could be considered offensive

and

each has been relevant to the topic.

I have actually consider and generally have been visiting here less and am less likely to spend the time to write a thoughtful post as in the past. If it continues I will likely leave.

Sandy

Hopefully this won’t get deleted!

Thanks, yes I think it’s good to bring things like this into the light. We have to suppress this side of ourselves enough in our private lives already. Definitely don’t need it happening here!

Anonymous

I have posted my pictures and were instantly taken off the general picture wall. I thought I’d was because of my status, however I seen others stay up. One day I will update my status but right now money is tight. I’m just stating facts and not complaining. I love this site!

Thank you for sharing your experience Sapphire, nice pics BTW 🙂

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Ladies

Typically a post would be deleted if it violates the terms of use which I have included here

Normally a team member would message the member who posted to let them know it has been removed and why.  Feel free to contact me or any management member if your post is deleted and you would like to know why  we will be glad to check into it for you

Please review the Terms of Use https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/terms-of-use/

Kayla

Managing Ambassador

I sent a photo only to have it cropped to exclude the lower half?  Too much leg? Next to close ups of stocking tops and full length shots of men in tights I don’t think so?

As for the multitude of what color knickers are you wearing, what are they made of and do you have a VPL? Why ask? It brings me to think about dirty old men masturbating in a telephone box!

Why do people even feel the need to answer?  Is that what a real lady would do?

Decorum ladies….decorum!!!!

Sally.

“As for the multitude of what color knickers are you wearing, what are they made of and do you have a VPL? Why ask? It brings me to think about dirty old men masturbating in a telephone box!”

I agree Sally. Don’t see a need for that on here, along with the “Do you shave or Trim your privates?” thread. Apparently that is perfectly appropriate *eyeroll*. Seriously … who actually wants to read that kind of info about others?? … creepy.

Maria
      Managing Ambassador

Standard policy is to contact the creator of any removed post and notify them as to why. I generally do this via email. If your email address is incorrect in your user information, be it from fear of being discovered or a simple spelling error, you will not receive the notification.

Your post can and will be removed if the replies start going in a sexual or obscene direction. I have seen this many times. A harmless topic generates a reply that takes a life of it’s own and causes the entire topic to be removed.

Also, ONLY the creator is notified, not anyone that post a reply to the thread.

Maria Darlov

Site Manager

Hi Maria,

Thanks for responding. I’ve never had issues getting e-mail notifications from CDH.
        With respect, had I received an e-mail or PM in my case, I wouldn’t have felt the need to raise this topic.

Your post can and will be removed if the replies start going in a sexual or obscene direction.

My original post about setting up the 1-800 number had nothing remotely sexual in it. The replies were only to do with opinions on setting it up etc. Was not more than 24hrs before it vanished after I created that topic.

I get your point as general policy, however have trouble understanding then, why posts like this are allowed to stay up:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/so-what-are-we-wearing/#post-210076

It doesn’t make sense to me.

I also understand there’s not much we can do about it now. However, given my experience is not unique (based on the poll in this thread), hopefully things can be more transparent in future.

Thank you.

Maria
          Managing Ambassador

Phone numbers are considered personal information and are forbidden to be posted.

Kayla
          Managing Ambassador

The pic in that forum post has been deleted.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of the CDH team.

While it might be standard policy to contact the creator it certainly did not happen in the case of my posts. If this is a suggested policy I can see it slipping past and that’s life.

Sandy

Hi Kristy,

I’m pretty new to CDH and haven’t had a personal post removed.  I have received emails with links to posts that are gone.  I’m suspecting the poster either decided to leave CDH or violated a rule and was deleted.

Alice

Roxanne……..that you for your nice response to my letter critic thou,

crude comment. I have recent had 2 strokes, as you can, I am recovering from same. I am walking, and the speak and writing am most improved.

People that you a need to learn to not so crude about the disabilitly people!

Confuscian:  A speaks person whose a fool, always have to speak his/her mouth.  People speak and they have wisdom whom have care something of with use full.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

I’m glad you shared this with us. Sometimes you never know what’s going on behind the scenes in a persons life.

Anonymous

Veronica, well done for pulling through your strokes.

My father in law had just one, and it’s given him and my mother in law so much work to do.

May you strengthen rapidly – I’m really glad to see you still posting!

Love Laura

Veronica – I’ve asked you before (a few weeks ago) when it seemed you were having trouble with words: Are you living alone? Do you need help? Do you have a partner or a friend to look in on you? I suspect I’m too far away to be any use, but maybe someone reading this is closer.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Have you had your posts been deleted with no explanation?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?