Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Stephanie.

I am in me early 50s and have crossdressed off and on since I was in my mid to early teens.  I’ve gone through many buy & purge cycles.  I am happily married to a woman who does not know about Stephanie.  I did a huge purge and stopped altogether after we originally met and began to live with each other (20ish yrs ago) and picked it back up about 10 years ago, but have to keep it to a very small collection of bras, panties, garter belts and stockings and just a couple of skirts and dresses.

I dress mostly for myself, in my house but have dressed with one other CD friend I’ve met online a few times.

I just love the feeling of the softer materials like satin or lace on my skin and how they can snuggly hug you.  Thongs, garterbelt and stockings are my all time favourite pieces to wear.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie  This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Find many around here and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. So nice seeing another Canadian gurl here with us, I was  Originally from Bathurst ,hi from Ontario..

Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Welcome, stephanie. I am sure you will find many people here in the same situation you are in, and maybe get some advice on how to integrate both sides of yourself into your life. I know how frustrating it can be to hide.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie wow there goes that echo again  ha ha .. Nice meeting you as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our nome as well as yours now also .. So Sorry for your reluctance on telling the wife and hope it works out for you someday to tell her about the wonderful girlfriend she has living with her he he .. Many ladies here are still in the closet and i have hi hopes for them someday to feel safe enough to come out .. As many ladies here also are out as my self included to my wife she has known for 39 years that we have been married just hope for you someday girl to have the courage to come out to your wife so good luck ..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Stephanie, enjoy the forums and friendship here.  Feel free to express yourself and I look forward to seeing you in the chat.

Chrissy

Hi Stephanie and welcome! I took a bit longer departure from being Paulette (almost fifty years). When I resumed about four years ago I decided at my age to hold nothing back so I revealed Paulette to my wife and family. I was a bit awkward at first but now its no big deal, and I am enjoying being her whenever I can. I look forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,

Lara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?