Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone.

I’m happy to have found this site.  I’ve been dressing off and on since I was quite young. only a year ago I started dressing  full time thanks to the support of my very understanding and loving wife.

Hi Allie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about the journeys down the femme road in life they are traveling.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Allie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Girl as i see you are in colombia falls im above glasgow close to the border so if gonna be in the area sometime please say hello .. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .. And girlfriend please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Annie.  I am glad you found this site.  It is also great to hear that you you have a supportive loving wife.

Welcome again, Jessica

Hi Allie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Allie!

That one’s what we call a keeper! 😉

I’m happy for you and even happier you found our loving sisterhood here, seriously you could not have found a better resource or a more caring and supporting group of lovely ladies.  If you have any questions, you have but to ask!

Hi, Allie. Welcome to CDH. You are so lucky to have found a super supportive wife. Any questions, you just need to ask and all of us ladies will answer them. Hugs, Allysa

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Allie, as all have said above this is a great place to be and a double big hello from a fellow Montanan, there’s not many of us on here. So again welcome with open arms!

Sherri

Hi Allie

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56yo cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Allie. You are lucky to have a supportive wife.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Well sounds like you have a good wife and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Welcome glad you have found us and that you have a wonderful supportive and understanding wife that is so great to hear.

Hi Allie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a bit older than you I’m 69 and I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, It must be nice to have an understanding wife who encourage’s you to crossdress I’m not sure how my wife would react if i came out to her X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Allie, welcome to this beautiful sisterhood!  We can’t wait to get to know you better and to let you get to know us better.  This is a wonderful supportive group with ladies at all different levels from occasional crossdressers to fully transitioned.  Settle in, post in the forums and find some friends to girltalk with!

Most of all, enjoy the journey sweetie!

Hugs!

💖Lola

Wow full time? Your photo looks like you do it well
      Oh. Welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Allie wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here.

Welcome

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?