Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

so I’m very new to all this. I found out cross dressing was something I was interested in but spent a long time burying that part of me and pretending it didn’t exist now I am finally ready to start exploring this stuff properly. I am not going to lie I am still a bit nervous about it all which I guess is why I am reaching out online.

Hi there Rachel ! Welcome to CDH site !   Fell free to browse the site and contact any of the girls….we all welcome new members and are willing to help in anyway.  My door is always open to chat about anything you wish and I will try to help with any questions you have. You are entering an exciting new world, which I am sure you will enjoy.  Don’t be a stranger…let me know more about yourself.

Lady Veronica

Hi Rachel!!! Welcome!

I’m a newbie myself. The girls here have been incredible. I encourage you to read as many posts and stories as you can. Like you, Im new to this all. I’ve been underdressing (just learned that term here😀) all my life but just started learning about the CD/TG life/style last week.

Eryca

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Rachel and welcome to CDH. Here you will find a wonderful sisterhood of ladies sharing the passion for expressing our inner feminine feelings. I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out fully dressed for the last five years. Feel free to contact me anytime.

thanks everyone for your kind welcome. it really means alot.

Hi there! I’m pretty new as well but it’s been great and liberating to be able to talk to so many people on this site. I’m glad you can join us and I hope we can be friends!

Welcome Rachel

Masie

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Rachel and welcome with us
      Catherine

glade you came here. this is the place to meet others and be open i did and i am glade i did. i can be open and talk and tell my side and be free. welcome aboard

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?