Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Chloe. I’ve been crossdressing in some form or another since I was in high school and now I’m 38. I’m excited that I’ve actually signed up for this, normally I wouldn’t, my anxiety would prevent it, but I think it will be good to talk with and get to know others that like to do what I do.

Hi Chloe and welcome!

Feel free to PM me anytime and chat.

I am a transgender lady  and always willing to help.

Hi Chloe, I’ve crossdressed on and off my self for many years, When I found this site it took me about 6 months before I joined.

Jamie

Hi Chloe,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you!!!! You will find a lot of friends with similar mind sets here. Glad you could join us!!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Chloe and welcome to CDH. This is an awesome place for all of us wishing to explore our inner feminine feelings. I hope you will like it here. I am a long time crossdresser, now regularly going out as my female self since five years. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Hello Marianne, it’s nice to meet you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?