Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just wanted to say hello  My wife actually signed me up here to look around. Mid 40s crossdresser.  Been dressing for well about 30 years.. Wife knows and supports it..  Basically dress at home when I can.  Sometimes items under my drab male clothing in public..  From Ohio..   ask me whatever.  Thanks again…  and Hello

Anonymous

That is great that your wife supports you I wish mine was a little more supportive

Thank you.  Yes I am very lucky she is supportive..   Hope yours will be in time..

Anonymous

I hope so too 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome and enjoy your time here with us. 😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alisonhose   welcome, happy you have joined us. As said by others to have your wife totally in support is a dream of many. I too have my wife and she’s been wonderful in trying to understand and help me along . As I’ve only been dressing for a year now and opening up to her the same time .  she been accepting me more and more and am now enjoying my time as often as I like . Not like you ,you have much to offer and would love to hear some experiences from someone who knows. Always looking to learn.  Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here.   Stephanie 🌹

Alisonhose  welcome to CDH  so great you found the site.  You are very lucky you have a SO that supports you so and went looking for a site that will help you and has a lot of great ladies that love to support and help each other.  If you ever need to talk or just want to say hello drop me a line and I love to chat, sometimes way to much.  LOL But again welcome to CDH.

Sara Marie.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?