• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m Marissa. I’ve been crossdressing since I was a teenager, with a lot of shame and guilt. Much too late in life I’m resolving to ditch the shame and guilt. Just looking for support and talk

Hi Marissa

welcome you will find that this is a place where we can be our self and have a lot of support and can be your self, you will find that we all have a lot in common all the members are great   here

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marissa    happy to welcome you here with us . no need to feel any shame or  guilt here we have full support for you and importantly in who you are. Meet many of our beautiful ladies just like you following  their passions and feelings  to express themselves to that girl we feel deep inside. Missing  out on life as time ever goes by  then suddenly a meeting of mines bubbles in ones  head  blending together with thoughts of  bringing out these desires if not finally after many years of dressing or a dark secret  that has been hidden for a life time finally deciding its time to flourish to open up to a whole new world. be free to explore this feelings with many same mined souls who are always willing to help and show compassion to ease any troubling thoughts . make wonderful friendship’s and feel part of a community that cares. very nice meeting you..      Hugs!!!                                      Stephanie…

Anonymous

Welcome Marissa,

Have fun an enjoy talking to like minded people.

Love

Lisa 🙂

Welcome Home Marissa,

You will most of your answers here, among Friends like you. There is no shame or guilt here. We are all here for versus reasons, but we all share a common goal and that is to be Happy at who we are now.
      Love,
      Vicke E.

Anonymous

Welcome Marissa. Always in for a good talk. Add me if you like.

Warm hug,

Catarina

Anonymous

Hi Marissa,

Welcome! I am also new to CDH and have truely found a new home.  I have only started dressing in the last 18 months and very much only at home.  Until an old friend came back into my life (very platonic but very loving relationship).  She has helped me to see that this is just part of me and to embrace it more.  I have now been out in pubic dressed 3 times (huge step).  That was all I had until I found this Heaven.  Everyone here has been outright iopen, truthful, and very suportive.  I don’t know how much I can offer in wisdom, but am willing to take this journey and be open and honest with all here.  Let me know if you would like to talk or find me in chat (which is absolutely killer!!).

RayAnne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?