Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all the sisters out there. my name is Winter and I am new to crossdresser heaven. I am so happy to have found a site where I can speak freely and be accepted for who I am. A bit about my self, I am a life long crossdresser and have recently accepted that I am Trans-Gender. I am happily married to a wonderful woman who knows Winter and accepts her, she has helped me make incredible steps in accepting who I am instead of hating myself. I told her of my acceptance of my TG status and she was concerned that she was losing me until I assured her I was not going to take any action on it at this time. I believe as long as I have her love and acceptance I can tackle any issues. Let me rephrase, almost any issue, there is one I know I cannot take on, my coming out publicly as TG would cost me my career. I work I the industrial construction industry and knowledge of my status would cost me my job. While protected by law, I would be forced out of my position, the industry is still in the dark ages on gender issues. I am just glad I have found someplace to talk out these issues

Hugs

Winter

Hi Winter and welcome to the Group!

Stacey S

Hello Winter! Hope you have lots of fun here.

Hello Winter, I’m Trina from Canada, (Edmonton). I have spent a lot of time in heavy industry as a tradesperson. I have experienced much of what you are talking about in the trades world. Those guys have no filter or compassion and are truly behind the times… I wish you all the best with your transition and thank you for sharing here.

Trina.

Hello Winter, I’m Trina from Canada, (Edmonton). I have spent a lot of time in heavy industry as a tradesperson. I have experienced much of what you are talking about in the trades world. Those guys have no filter or compassion and are truly behind the times… I wish you all the best with your transition and thank you for sharing here.

Trina.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Winter-glad to have you and great intro post! Looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks/months
      Cynthia

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?