Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been dressing for some time now. I’ve been a closet dresser but I am venturing into public now.  My spouse is supportive and that makes it easier.  I am looking to connect with local dressers to create a support group and maybe make the transition to public dressing easier and safer. I will update my profile with a picture soon.

Welcome to CDH Klaire! This is a welcoming, caring community of sisters.

Kelly

Hi Klaire, and welcome. You are fortunate to have a wife who accepts your wanting to explore your feminine side. Many of the girls here at CDH are not quite so fortunate. My wife is also accepting, as long I don’t get too carried away! We have attended several parties and had professional photo shoots together as girls, so I guess I am one of the lucky ones. It looks like you are getting ready to venture out into the world as Klaire. I think you will find it is not as frightening as it seems to be. In fact, I have learned, even if anyone notices, they don’t seem to care. The secret is not only improving our makeup skills, but also dressing appropriately, and walking and adopting the mannerisms of a woman. In fact, many times it is our posture, not our looks, that sends up the ‘red flags’! I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette .

Thanks for the words of encouragement Paulette. The most I have been in public dressed was in Key West last year. We went for our anniversary with the only limitation being I don’t dress on our actual anniversary day. I obligated for sure. Where we stayed was quaint and not real crowded. I did pass some folks at time going to the restroom. We stayed on a yacht and used the marina facilities except to shower. There were evenings we sat on the aft deck and watched the sun set and I was dressed. I even tried to tan on the bow some in a tankini. We are planning another trip to allow me to dress in public soon. I’ll post the results of that trip.

Hi Klaipeda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Klaire nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl please explore all that we are about .. And congrats on having a wife who supports you as Klaire she is a treat to have as many of us me included have wonderful supportive wifes .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfirend we all are just a click away .. So again girlfriend i hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

stephanie Bass

Hi Klaire and welcome to CDH. Your a very blessed to have a very accepting spouse. My SO is also very accepting and helpful. This is a wonderful site and the ladies have been awesome and super helpful.

Take Care

Susan.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Klaire wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Klaire.  Welcome to CDH.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?