Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I finally realized that my true me is not that alpha masculin guy but the new me I embrace and love. Will need alot of tips and advice along the way. So looking forward to everything that the future holds

This is the place for you

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bonjour Montreal, and welcome to CDH Victoria.  You may as well jump up and scream BINGO!, because you hit the jackpot coming here.  Put up your feet and get relaxed.   I hope to chat with a fellow Canadian soon.

Stevie

Krista
      Duchess

Hello/Bonjour Victoria, Welcome aboard. I’m in Grande Prairie, Alberta. I was the Canadian Ambassador for CDH for a while so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

ambassador maybe not officially but your still a important part of Cdh and one I look up to when first coming here many years ago.  Thankyou for being who you are and I always look forward to seeing you around here.  Hugs..

Stephanie ❤

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bonjour Victoria,  wonderful having another Canadian gurl here with us.

Welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Yes indeed @Stephanie are u from Quebec as well

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Victoria, welcome to CDH…

Welcome Victoria

I am in Saskatchewan . You have come to the right place to find friends and tons of advice and help on your journey.

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, Australia! Or, as we like to say here, “G’day!”

Crossdresser Heaven has so much to offer… so much to read, and so many ladies to meet who are more than happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Nice to meet you, and hope to hear more from you soon.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Victoria!

Hi Victoria, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am still about a week behind in welcoming posts but what the heck I am kind of slow- but thorough!  Alpha males have there place in this world of ours, but if it never seems quite right for a person in a male body to be one then that is a sure sign that there is a feminine part of you that needs to be recognized and expressed. Oh you can ignore the urge for a while (maybe even a long while) but eventually your feminine persona has to be acknowledged! Now that you have acknowledged Victoria what next? Why you join CDH and start getting all the support and assistance you will need to make Victoria’s presence in your life the joyful experience it should be! We have members from all over the world including lots of Canadians and whatever tips and advice you need is yours just by asking for it! So stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and pretty soon you will know so much you’ll be giving new members help! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Victoria and nice to meet you from across the border and down a few miles hello from Montana USA . You have stepped thru a door of heavenly bliss and you will never regret your choice to do so.  So many ladys to meet and become friends with from all over the world  so get settled in relax  and enjoy yourself  and again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Hi Victoria,

Welcome.  I am from Canada as well.  Which part of Canada do you live in?  I am from the west coast in BC.

Bonjour Victoria, and welcome, dear! The girls are very supportive. Ask about anything and feel free to just chat.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?