Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Jody, a 50ish crossdresser. I’ve been xing almost all of my life, don’t get to spend as much time as I would like to on my feminine side. I had a revelation this morning seems Jody is bi-polar while my drab self is just depressed, don’t know if the break through will enhance any part of my life. Just here to see others stories and experience, and possibly make some friends

Jody

Hi Jody…welcome to CDH….you will find many wonderful girls here who are friendly and open to sharing their experiences. Feel free to look around the forms. They are filled with inspiring s inspiring stories and lots of useful information. Don’t forget to come chat with us. Lots of great ladies from all over the world.

Hugs Donna

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jody welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hi Jody and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome to the site Jody!  We look forward to getting to know you better!  Perhaps making new friends here will help bring more joy and happiness into your life.. Knowing you are not alone in your feelings can help lessen the burden!

Cyn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?