Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, It’s great to be here!  I’m new to Crossdresser Heaven, and I’m hoping to chat and make friends.  I’m 61, and just starting to buy women’s clothes after keeping my feminine side suppressed for years.  My wife has just now accepted my feminine side, I think that’s because we’ve been through some tough times as carers to our son.  I haven’t finished my profile yet, as I don’t yet have a photo of me as Gemma.

Anonymous

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the site!

-Amethyst

Hi Gemma
      Welcome to another UK resident I live in West Yorkshire.
      HugsCharlotte

Hi Gemma from England! I am Lisa from New Zealand.I am hopefully coming to the British Isles hopefully i the not too distant future.What part of England are you from ?I am a nvice crossdresser but a willing learner hehe!
      Love and kisses,
      Lisa

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH!  Sounds like you are very lucky to have a loving spouse.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Gemma nice to meet you and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home here as well as yours now also .. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here .. When you are comfortable with us please join in with a story about the life and times of Gemma as she travels down her girly path in life .. Its so wonderful to have a supportive SO she is a treasure here as many ladies are still in the closet so to speak from wifes SO s of family members .. Many here are out and have very supportive wifes or SOs  as my self included so good luck girlfriend get settled in relax and enjoy yourself ..

Stephanie Bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Gemma,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am also from England (near Lincoln) and I also have an accepting wife.  I love to chat so it would be great to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Gemma.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Gemma
      Welcome to CDH from another member in England. Unfortunately I do not have an accepting spouse like you
      Rachel

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Gemma, enjoy the forums and making friends here.   There is a lot to offer.

Chrissy

Hi Gemma

Welcome to CDH, you will find lots of friends and support here. It’s always lovely to welcome another girl from the UK. If you want to ask anything just PM me………..

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

WELCOME!!! i hope you and your wife enjoy this site, wonderful girls from around the world come together here, me and my wife LOVE IT!!!
      BEST WISHES, WELCOME!!!
      XX
      Brianna

hi Gemma, welcome to CDH 🙂

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Gemma!

This is a great place to find friends that are like minded for advice, and support. Then there are fun chats too.

Hugs,

Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Gemma,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Anonymous

Hi Gemma, welcome aboard, great to see a another UK girl, I’m in the midlands.Katie

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Gemma,

I am from the UK myself, I live in Surrey. It is great to see you here and if you ever want to chat please feel free to message me.

Janet xx

Hello Gemma and welcome from another English girl. Its always nice to see girls from the UK.

I am sorry to hear about your son, but well done for coming out to your wife. You are very fortunate she accepts it, my wife is also aware and turns more of a blind eye than accepting, but nonetheless we are fortunate by comparison to many.

Natasha x

Anonymous

Welcome Gemma!!! I’m another UK girl just starting to express my feminine side too.

This site has been fantastic for my knowledge and confidence so I’m sure you will love it!

Raylene
      Lady

So many welcoming messages – glad I’ve joined

Hi Gemma,
      I’m Joanne also from England but a bit further north than you are. We seem to have similar stories and are of the same age. After years of wondering what it would be like to dress as a woman but not daring to or having the opportunity I began some 9 years ago. I discussed it with my wife first and she helped me get clothes and shoes etc. She has been very patient and understanding with me over the years. Now having retired early I want to see where things go next. We’ve talked about going out together somewhere we are not known! Not sure I’m ready or can look good enough just yet, may wait now till dark evenings.
      Best wishes Joanne.

Hi Gemma welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a bit older than you I’m 69 but unlike you I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Gemma
      Nice to have another UK girl I am from South West England and welcome to CdH.
      Secret crossdresser my wife does not know, underdress most days in panties or thong and love to put on my bra and skirt when I can.
      Enjoy what this site has to offer.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Gemma, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie from South Australia ❤️

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?