Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Veronica Kerry
      Baroness

Hello everyone, I’m Veronica. I’ve had urges to cross dress for a long time, but I’ve been very inhibited. Now, I’ve finally accepted the fact that I’m bigender, and that the male parts of me must allow Veronica to live and thrive.  By limiting and  denying my feminine half for years, I did much harm to myself–causing depression, anxiety and dissociative disorder. When I was young, cross dressing was considered a perversion, but now–in my 60’s–it seems it’s good for my mental health. I hope I’m not depressing. I hope to post more soon, and get to know many of you. Love, Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Veronica Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Veronica nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Veronica as she journeys down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Veronica,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community! You will find a lot of us in your age group. This is a great place for friendship and advice.

Hope to see you in the forums,

💕Lara

Hi Veronica.  Welcome to CDH. It’s a great place with wonderful ladies.

Susan

Hi Veronica, Welcome to a place where you can share and learn in the company of some very loving people. I totally understand where you are coming from in that I am a bit older than you and vividly remember what it was like to be a crossdresser in the late 1960’s (but thats another story). I have only recently returned to crossdressing. When I resumed I decided to be upfront with my loved ones, and was surprised how accepting everyone was. I try not to overdo it or take advantage of my family and friends, so I try to be discrete as possible. That does not stop me from going out in publuc and thoroughly enjoying being Paulette. I encorage you to “test the water” and see if it is possible to share your passion with others. It is not easy, and there is certainly no universal formula for this, but I can assure you if successful the rewards are worth it. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Veronica,
      I am 59 and have lived under similar circumstances. I just recently came to terms with myself. I have desired to cross dress since I was a boy but felt like I was doing something wrong. I now live each day for me. Welcome and if you would like to chat hit me up….Brooke

Davina
      Lady

Veronica, welcome to the CDH community. A couple of years ago I was in the same spot you are in, but I am older. You are not depressing. I believe this warm community will help you enjoy and embrace the new part of you.

Hi Veronica, a great point you make about mental issues and crossdressing. Not accepting your feelings, or having them denied by others. Definately a connection here.
      Welcome to CDH, you will be a welcome addition.
      Live life and enjoy
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Veronica –

Welcome to CDH.  You will find this to be a very lovely place to share your journey, get advice and be ableto be who you are meant to be.

I denied myself all my life with occasional  periods of dressing which were very brief.  A couple years ago I came out to my wife and my journey has been a wonderful adventure of discovery.  I am a bit limited in what I am able to do as my wife is supportive in her own way but doesn’t want to see me dressed and my dressing can’t leave the house.  I am fine with that and recently there have been some developments that indicate that may change, only time will tell.  When I first came out to her she suggested therapy, and I did start.  It was a great suggestion and I love my therapy sessions.  They have helped me to understand this part of me and accept it for what it is.

I look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Welcome Veronica, I can so relate to your story.

Besitos!

Kelly

Anonymous
      Duchess

Welcome to heaven Veronica. I felt the same way. I denied myself a vast majority of my life. What once was my biggest regret is now my pillar of strength. As I owed it to myself to be truly me. So, do you. Enjoy your journey. Make it as beautiful as you are. When you live honestly, you smile from within. You go girl.

Xoxo Jocelyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Veronica,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Eve Tatum
      Lady

Welcome Veronica,
      Your story is like mine too. While thoughts of the past may seem sad, now and the future are looking good!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Eve Tatum.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?