Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m 20 years old.

I’ve recently realized my burning desire to be accepted as pretty, and to have a separate identity to preserve my social life as most others. I’ve never cross dressed before, the closest ever came was wearing a wig out in public but that’s about it.

I’ve always had a fixation for how beautiful women are, it’s quite profound the the beauty of females have always captivated me, both sexually and psychologically. It started when I was about ten and I put on a wig, I thought I looked pretty-but my mother told me, as most- boys don’t wear girl items. I accepted it, but years down the road I’ve found I’ve created myself a female identity and I want to live it out now!

I want to experience being pretty, truly cute- adorable, so now I want to try cross dressing- but I don’t want to look male at all. Other people are fine with looking only partially like a woman, and that’s fine! But I want the ultimate look, I want to achieve a full female look! I would like help, friends and allies to help me realize my dreams! I look forward to working with you all!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?