Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Violet, I have been dressing since 2008 and it has been quite a journey for me, I have only lived at a couple of places where I was comfortable dressing up, now I’m to a point to where I know that I am not getting any younger so I want to be myself, I have already been through the purging stage a few times since I have began exploring my feminine side and I will no longer deny myself the chance to be the beautiful woman that I know I am inside, therefore I would like to reach out and ask anyone who feels the way that I do and has been through what I am going through to help me so I may reach all of my goals.<span style=”line-height: inherit;”> </span>

Hi Violet and welcome to CDH!  All the girls here are very friendly and love to chat. I hope to see more of you and get to know you better. My door is always open, so come on in, set yourself down  for a spell. I look forward to more tales of your adventures en femme.

Lady Graunwolf

hello and my name is Lucinda and i know where you are coming from.i love x dressing to much and feel that i was born in the wrong body.  i wear nylons, panties, bra and pad 24 7. wife knows of my x dressing and is some what supportive. i have finally excepted my fem side.

Hi Violet, I am Storm. I am new here too and so far all of the ladies have been amazing! I hope you feel as warm a welcome here as I did.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Violet   welcome here you will meet nmany new friends,  chat with amazing ladies about everything on anything. Happy your with  us enjoy your stay .🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?