• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Megan. I come from a very backward country where all this is looked down upon and I have never had anyone to talk about this with.
      My journey has been strange, it started when I was a kid and I took fond to some old clothing that was lying around and started wearing it daily for a few minutes hiding myself from my family then one day my elder sister barged in my room and caught me doing that I was scared and somehow I managed to make up an excuse as to I saw a YouTuber try it so I wanted to and at the time she believed it. But that scared me very much to not make me wanna try it for year I’d occasionally had the urge but I’d just let it slide. Fast forward to 7-8 years later I moved out into my own place for college and I really wanted to try it again as that old scenario always was in my mind so I did and it felt really good I was even sexually excited for a while making me believe that I was transvestite and thinking if I got caught here my life could be in danger I stopped again for a few months and then began purging for a bit until recently when I went and bought some more clothes and it didn’t feel how it used to feel before, rather than feeling sexual excitement I felt relaxed and happy and that is where I am right now in life. Quarantine situation currently really helps as I can do it all day in my home without having to worry about anything.

Hello Megan. I’m sorry to hear that you live in such an oppressive society. I hope that your studies or chosen profession provide you the opportunity to relocate somewhere safer for this lifestyle.
      I’f I could have a “do over”. I would choose to build my life around who I am rather than try to fit into what ever society deems normal. And if that means moving then so be it.
      Trust me. Life is far too short to live it hiding from yourself just to please others.

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Megan, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH and thanks for sharing your story with us. As a general rule, initially there is a sexual aspect in doing something considered taboo by society but if one has a feminine persona that needs to be expressed then they will eventually get to a point when crossdressing just gives them feelings of happiness and freedom expressing the part of themselves that is feminine. Being a member here is going to be a blessing for you because now you can interact with lots of other wonderful people who have similar feelings as you do towards crossdressing. So stay active on the site and reap all the benefits of being a member here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Megan!

Megan hello and welcome to C.D.H. yes thanks for sharing your story. mine is on my profile to read. I am 56 and love dressing up every day when I get out of bed, then of course I put on my boring male cloths to hide It from our 22 year old still at home. wife knows and tells me when I can dress up for son is at work. wife has seen me getting dressed up and also sat next to me just to show me something on her tablet, then leave but I know deep in her mind she was looking at me on how pretty I look as a female. I have the figure of one thin and light in pounds 110 lbs.  with some make up and cover up, foundation and wig and dress I look like a female.    I under dress every day during the winter time, summer is coming soon so I will not be able to. but hope with this corona virus it will go away and we all can get back to a normal life and every thing will be open again. well be safe.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Megan, I’m glad you’re here. Your transparency shows your remarkable courage. Enjoy the rest of your quarantine. I get it. lol.     Sincerely, Beverly

Hi Teralynn, I saw where you thanked me. So I looked at your profile, and as soon as I saw your picture, I thought, “Oh, I like her!”.  I have read some of your writing. I believe you are wise, and more importantly, caring. Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the thank you. tee hee…   Sincerely, Beverly Phillips…   Peace and Inspiration…

Anonymous

Welcome and enjoy journey. I have been closet dresser for a number of years because of fear of being judged. So enjoy your lifestyle

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?