Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I’m 56 now and have been at least under dressing for at least a couple of decades as a form of self therapy. I came here since the He Wears Panties site is down and shows no signs of returning; the domain name has lapsed a couple of times but it keeps getting renewed but with the same error message. 

My story is a little darker than most and dates back to my school days. I first became enthralled with female lingerie when one of my attractive female schoolmates would frequently yet accidentally reveal the top of her nylon panties above the waist of her pants. Though they were the basic colors of white, light blue, pink and yellow I couldn’t get enough of seeing them and it’s gotten me in trouble many times as my sexuality was still at a nascent stage. I’ve learned to channel that into trying out girls underwear myself and it has saved my sanity. It did eventually grow into a more complete wardrobe, always worn in secret, which I had to largely purge when I moved a few years back, so in addition to the small collection I’ve rebuilt I go to thrift and other clothing stores to try on women’s clothes and take pictures solely for my own benefit. 

I don’t have the courage to try going out fully dressed on a regular basis, but as I write this I’m sitting in my car after a late night run to shop at the 24 hour pharmacy and get gas, dressed in black ankle boots, white knee highs, grey nylon leggings over blue nylon panties and a long grey asymmetrical sweater over a white nylon bra. Given the current state I may be bolder in future and wear one of my dresses out but it’s still March here in central Massachusetts so the weather would have to be warmer. 

I look forward to discovering more of myself as I read more of this forum. Thank you all for welcoming me. 

Christine 

Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found us. Thanks for sharing your story. You couldn’t have come to a more accepting and supportive site for crossdressing people than this one is. The members here get you because many of us are you. Make this your on line home and find knowledge, friendship and a way to interact with other crossdressers in many different ways. It appears that I am the first to post a welcoming reply to your introduction post but I assure you that I am not going to be the last to do so. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Christine!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christine

you’re certainly on your way, start building that courage and soon pass through  those Gates and discover that  new world ahead. We are blessed in having many wonderful ladies here always willing to help in every way. From their advice and tips to better understand more of who you are and  support  that is second to none. With acceptance for all that passes I know you’ll be happy to be part of a community that really cares for all. The best to you and it’s very nice meeting you.  Welcome. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Christine

Welcome to CDH from someone else that used to enjoy visiting the ” he wears panties” Web site although at the time panties and camis was largely the extent of my crossdressing interest  Cold weather does have an impact on taking advantage of opportunities to get out dressed femme when one still has a limited wardrobe. Dresses are what I like to wear but I don’t yet have things like cardigans or a coat and whilst I have borrowed items of this nature from my wife’s wardrobe her taste in clothes is very different plus she is Size 22 whilst I have managed to get down to Size 16.

There always seems to be plenty to be discovered in the CDH pages.

Rachel

Alice Black
        Duchess

Rachel,

i am similar to you. My wife is larger than me and I can fit into all her clothes. She keeps gaining weight – I would guess her dress size is in the twenties now. I can fit into a size 18.

Alice Black

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Christine

Thank you for the backstory, a bit of information given by the members we share our time with is always nice. I hope you like being here with us.

Enjoy being you, make the most of it.

Thank you everyone for your welcome and kind words of encouragement. I have become an introvert because of how I chose to put the bad experiences of my youth behind me. I’ve only had one serious relationship with a woman over the years, a long distance relationship with a kind and beautiful person in China during the 2000 aughts, and am not presently in a position to be in another. Especially now as just yesterday I was laid off from my airport shuttle driver job of over 15 years. Don’t worry about me; no matter the hardship I’ve always found a way through it, though this current situation may test that belief. 

I made my way to two stores yesterday to try on more pretty clothes and snap some more pictures for my private collection. Despite getting the news of my layoff right while I was in a dressing room at my local Burlington wearing a tight red spangly sleeveless minidress I still had a good time overall. 

Hope to share more news soon. 

Christine 

Dear Christine, I am sorry to hear about you being laid off. All of us have had to deal with heartbreak, loss of employment, shame or many other things that make living on an evolving world extremely difficult. People can be so unkind to each other. Especially now with all that is going on in our world right now, it would be easy to fall into a deep state of depression. We all need an anchor to keep from just being blown away. Friends who really care about you and how you are doing can be that anchor. So please stay active on this site and let the girls here be your anchor. These things will pass, jobs will come back, people will survive and in the end – Love Wins! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Christine It is always nice to welcome another crossdresser to CDH. Some of the many nice things about CDH is its members are simple people who share common interest and in most cases a common secret. Here you get to express yout self all time. It is simple just relax read what other members have posted and when comfortable add with your thoughts.  Have fun and enjoy Stephanie

Hello Christine.

I don’t know your history but so far it doesn’t sound so dark honey. Being in central mass your in a good location for being a CD. I’m just a bit north of you in Manch. NH.                          Always nice to meet another New Englander.
      Terribly sorry to hear about your lay off. I just found out myself today that many of my fellow employees will be getting laid off. I got lucky. Very lucky.
      If you ever need someone to talk to. I usually check in every few days at least. And since things are slowing down that may be more frequently.
      On a side note. A lot of people are needing things delivered right now. Just a thought.
      Hope things go better for you and don’t worry so much about what the rest of the world thinks. So long as your happy with you.

I’ve been giving some thought about applying for a delivery job for the time being, but I also read an article about how those currently employed by independent delivery contractors for Amazon are afraid of catching the virus given how frequently they have to potentially interact with other people. In any event the closest postings for them are a 45 minute drive from my home. My chauffeur job was just as far away but I got to keep the van for the work week so less wear and tear on my ’09 Prius. 

After shopping for milk and juice I decided to try on more clothes. My first stop was the Goodwill store but I got there at 1630, just half an hour before closing, so no trip to the dressing room there. I did however pick up a nice pair of black heels, and believe me when I tell you that finding ANYTHING in size 13 is a challenge, so when I tried those on the decision was made, especially since the tag was the half price color of the day so I only spent $3 on them. My next stop was Kohl’s, which as it turns out would be my last trip there for at least the next couple of weeks since they announced afterwards that they were closing temporarily. After trying on 4 dresses there my last stop was Savers, which not only is still open but maintained its normal hours, so I made the most of my time there by trying on 3 swimsuits, a jump suit and around 14 dresses. A quite productive day if I do say so.

I can’t do that every day, of course, and with each passing day those opportunities will dwindle, so I will have to devote some more time to addressing the impact this global crisis is having on my life, as well as more mundane things like laundry and such. Take care, everyone!

Christine 

Christine, thanks for the update Luv. Sounds like you had a shoppers holiday. Very nice. Please stay safe now for these times will not last forever. So hang in there and keep in touch with your sisters here for you can interact with us and get support without putting yourself at risk. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Christine!

Well today I had reality get in the way of my hobby. I went to a Burlington to try on more clothes only to find that they’ve closed the dressing rooms. Then I pulled up to a different Savers from the one I went to yesterday and saw it closed; I would learn online just afterwards that the entire chain is closed through at least 6 April. I may have to be content with wearing my limited stash of women’s clothing as much as I can for the foreseeable future in addition to under dressing, which I’ve been doing for years. I have my six month follow up with my doctor this coming Monday and they’ve already reached out to let me know that temperature screening will be conducted at the door of the practice. All so that my diabetes medication can be renewed. 

Christine 

I just finished fleshing out my profile a bit, which sheds more light on my backstory.  As I revealed in the bio I chose for this forum the given name of the classmate who was the unwitting genesis of my obsessions as a reminder to myself of where my journey started and the boundaries I need to maintain. Despite what we both went through as my initial reaction to the sight of her nylon panties snowballed into being her shadow as I wanted so much to see more, we did reconcile just before our graduation and went our separate ways. The last time we saw each other was at our 10 year reunion, which is now 27 years ago. She just had her first child then and I’d like to think that she has a happy life so I’ve made no effort to try to contact her. 

Enough of the darkness; let’s shed some light on my present routine, or at least until recently. I’ve been under dressing for years now and on the days where I didn’t have to wear the work uniform as a limo driver I’m going about in a t-shirt or polo top paired with Amanda-style jeans from Gloria Vanderbilt (more on why in a bit) over one of my numerous pairs of panties, the only two parts of my initial collection that survived a purge when I had to move just over 3 years ago. I used to have a more extensive collection of dresses, slacks, blouses, swimwear, bras, shoes and boots gathered over the years which I was forced to put in the dumpster before I moved out of the house I grew up in after my father passed away and downsized to the room I’m renting now. Given the limited space and budget the collection I’ve built up since is far more modest, so in lieu of that I chose to spend some of my free time going around certain stores in the region trying on clothes and snapping selfies solely for my own pleasure. I would go in with what I call my try-on kit, generally consisting of one of my pairs of shoes, a pair of stockings (either thigh highs or tights) and some sort of foundation garment to reign in my belly enough to make myself more presentable; I of course would already be wearing panties and a bra. I usually take 4 images in front of the dressing room mirror: back, front, profile and seated. I usually try to get the larger dressing room so that I have more room to move around but if that’s not available I can make a smaller enclosure work in a pinch if I don’t bring in too much to try on.

As promised, the reason my go-to jeans are the Amanda style from Gloria Vanderbilt is not just because they’re super comfortable but also because it brings to mind another experience from my past though this is more pleasant if something I can’t really share with family. Back when I was in my twenties and still living in the house I grew up in, my blonde, attractive and slightly younger cousin Amanda, who was in college back then, frequently came to stay with our grandmother, who occupied the top floor apartment that was added onto the house. I enjoyed hanging out with her as much as possible and we got along great. One time I recall vividly was when she came down to my room to play video games with me, dressed in just a short red baby doll nightie and panties as casual as one can be. About her panties, whenever both she and our grandmother were away I would sneak upstairs and paw through her sexy collection, enjoying the feeling of nylon or polyester against my skin, even trying on a few pairs if I had time. No one in the family knows that secret, and she’s now married with 3 kids living out of state yet we’re still close.

Wow, that’s enough for now. Now we just have to get through this crisis so that things can get back to something close to normal. Hope to share more soon. 

Christine 

Anonymous

Welcome. Enjoyed reading your article. Good luck in the future this is trying times for everybody but we will get threw it

Sunday was the first day the Commonwealth allowed for me to claim unemployment insurance payment for the previous week, but since I had worked the early part of that week and was laid off on Wednesday I knew I wouldn’t be eligible so I declined. It would take a few clicks to reopen the claim so that I can ask for payment on subsequent weeks, but I made another fateful decision: I decided to apply for one of the courier positions for Amazon that I mentioned previously despite my misgivings, figuring it would be temporary until things settle down and the limo company can take me back. In terms of miles their location in Nashua is actually closer, but it requires a New Hampshire drivers license to apply there so instead I had to choose one of the ones here in Massachusetts even though it’s further away. If I get hired I only want to do that 4 days a week and I’ll have to be VERY careful as the curve is just starting to go up, the one they all want us to help flatten by following social distancing, staying at home, blah blah blah.

After my doctor’s appointment Monday I’ll be spending the rest of the day at home primarily because we’re expecting snow (ahh, spring in New England; she can be a fickle thing) but also because the outlets for continuing my hobby of trying on nice clothes has diminished considerably. Yes, Walmart and Target are still open but the former isn’t known for stylish women’s attire and the latter never appealed to me. There might be the odd charity shop like Goodwill or the Salvation Army but a lot of them are now temporarily closed as well. I just have to roll with the punches and deal with things as best I can. 

Christine

Thanks for the update Christine. We all need to get through this the best way we can. I hope you get the Amazon courier job because they have a reputation for paying well. – Blessings from Teralynn

My virtual interview got cancelled at the last minute (along with everyone else scheduled for Wednesday at the site I applied at) so I reapplied. My six month follow up with my doctor, postponed from Monday for reasons unknown, went well on Thursday and i’m on the same medication as I’m managing my condition to his satisfaction. As it was still early enough in the day I decided to devote the afternoon to trying on more dresses. As all avenues for doing so have now dried up here in Massachusetts I took a short drive into New Hampshire where I knew that Goodwill still had stores open. Note the use of the past tense: I managed to get into a couple just in time as I would learn later that they are now closed for at least the next couple of weeks. Between my two stops I managed to try on a total of 13 dresses, probably the last entries into my album for the foreseeable future. I passed by a Salvation Army store only to find that already closed due to the crisis so I snapped a picture of the sign for Google Maps and moved on. When I stopped into a Walmart afterwards for some groceries I noted that they had just posted the dressing rooms off limits indefinitely.

Now is the time to focus on surviving as best I can in the hopes that this situation will pass fairly soon.

Christine

Anonymous

Welcome it is nice to have you here. I know this site has helped me move forward. Good Luck

Welcome to this forum!

Christine hello and welcome.  yes  hope this virus will pass over and every one can get back to work for the eccomy is soo bad. schools, stores government building all closed, stores that sell food are open.  the government really put us into a depression just like the 1930s. why ? have no clue why. but its just a raspatory infection that with people with low immune system will get it and might die.   they really don’t know what the symptoms are of this corona virus. we are not getting the right info on all of it just what we want to here to make it sound like the plaque.  for dressing up I under dress every day when I get up.  my wife knows of my x dressing and lets me know when I can dress up for we have a 22 year old son still at home. I dress in female cloths more then my wife does and have more make up, perfume, dresses, nylons, bras, panties and even pads.  I love dressing up as a female it helps me relax and be free of depression and panic attacks.  I am 56 years old and I started when I was in a school play. had to wear tights I was hooked.   stay well and be safe we will get though this

Things are still pretty much in a holding pattern at my end. My health is still good, but I’m still unemployed, although with the CARES Act weekly top up to my claim I’m still financially okay. I felt confident enough in fact to add to my wardrobe, so I decided to copy one of my favorite YouTubers and buy a dress from Modcloth, specifically this attractive number similar to one she wore in a recent video only navy instead of black. When it arrived today I was somewhat surprised to find out that it was a wrap dress. I should have looked at the description a little more closely, although my inspiration was wearing an apron over hers in the video. No worries though, since once again YouTube is my friend. I just had to type “how to put on a wrap dress” in the search bar and Voila! Problem solved. As I sit here now wearing it over a white slip, pink bra and panties it feels good.

Christine

When I commented in the chat box during a live premiere by this particular YouTuber on how nice her dress looked in the video she thanked me and said where she got it from. After I got mine I sent her a message complete with the link of the description of the dress in the comment section of that particular video, now archived, to confirm whether or not it was similar and she replied that it was. At no point, mind you, was it ever brought up why I was interested, and really in this day and age it shouldn’t matter anyway. I have shared comments, mostly on Twitter, with this particular person before, but to now have something in common even if I can never explain it outside of this forum is a small exhilaration.

Christine

Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Thanks for sharing your story with us. You have a gift of descriptive writing Luv. Your posts share experiences for our members that maybe have not done some of the things you have. I hope you continue them. This site is designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. We are a welcoming bunch of people. Friendly, welcoming, supportive and eager to interact with new members. I hope you like it here. You can add a lot to the crossdressing conversations here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

The first of 2 virtual interviews I have this week is tomorrow so I have some faith that at least one will pan out. 

Today I went to the blood donor center for my platelets donation, the first in 6 weeks or before this crisis started. The last time they started taking people’s temperatures as they entered but this time everyone also had to wear a mask. If you didn’t have one, and I didn’t feel like wearing the ski hat with the face covering because I didn’t want something bulky around my neck for 2 hours, they’ll provide one. It turned out to be a paper mask with a metal strip at the bridge of your nose which you’re supposed to pinch to ensure a good seal, held on with an elastic strap around the back of the head. I got used to it after a little while as my donation went by without a hitch, watching the last 2 episodes of “Hotel del Luna” on my tablet as I sat.

Afterwards I was able to insert my new “C” cup breast forms into my cherry red Avenue Body 46DD nylon bra (138302), which I’d paired up with a pair of size 8 burgundy Vanity Fair Illumination nylon briefs (13109) and black sheer panty hose beneath a black polo top and red Gloria Vanderbilt 18W average jeans. I stopped at the store and grabbed take out on the way home, then once I finished eating it was after 9pm so I decided to take my daily 2 mile walk around town, something I’ve been trying to do every day for the past month since with the gyms closed it has become my only exercise. Since activity in my town at that hour has slowed down from what it was pre-coronavirus I changed out of my polo top and jeans and into the wrap dress I recently bought (size 3X) over a black nylon size 28″ 42/48 Vasserette slip (10-805), along with my pair of black size 13 Lower East Side ankle boots that I bought at Payless last year before they went under. Since it was barely 40F/4C with a biting breeze outside I had to wear my winter coat and a hat but I was still quite comfortable and easily got in my walk without incident. There had been at most a dozen cars that passed me during my walk and when I got home I felt a sense of relief and exhilaration. It was also my third walk since I got my new breast forms from ebay and I’m getting used to moving around with the extra weight; the first day strained my lower back after a while but not this evening. 

I hope to be more adventurous going forward even as I concentrate on getting my life back in order. 

Christine 

Still no job yet, but I have a couple more interviews this coming week. 

Today was the first chance in nearly 2 months to go try on dresses because neighboring New Hampshire started reopening stores today. I placed a pick up order from Kohl’s (which is still closed for in person shopping) in Nashua for a black velvet faux wrap dress and 2 pairs of opaque black tights so I spent the afternoon just over the state line seeing what has emerged from hibernation. My go to thrift store, Savers, isn’t open yet, so I crossed the bridge to Hudson and tried on 5 dresses at the Goodwill store. I then went to pick up my order, noticed that the Burlington at the other end of the plaza from Kohl’s is still closed, and moved on. I reconned the location of my Wednesday interview and tried in vain to ooh and ahh at the cats in one of the pet stores only to find them absent; the adoption service has been suspended because of the pandemic. I then went to the mall, which was a bit disappointing: just because it was open doesn’t mean that the stores within it would be, and the two main anchors, Macy’s and JC Penney, were still closed. Shoe Dept. was one of the few stores that was open but it’s smaller than the ones I’m familiar with, doesn’t have a clearance alcove, and didn’t have anything above size 11. At least I added to my slowly increasing face mask collection as the local United Way was handing them out at the entrances. All told it was a productive afternoon and hopefully more things will be open on Wednesday when I head back for my interview. 

Christine 

I had a productive job interview on Monday and if all goes well I may get a job working for an Amazon delivery partner out of Nashua. I had to go up to interview in person, wearing a face mask and respecting physical distance of course, but the delivery company was forced to hold their interviews in a nearby parking lot because the Amazon site didn’t have enough space in their break room for them and Amazon’s own training in light of current restrictions. My background check is in progress so once that comes back I have to do a drug screen, then hopefully start training sometime after.

Since I was in New Hampshire for the afternoon I underdressed with my beige camisole shaper, panties and thigh highs hoping I’d have a chance to get into a dressing room as I did this past weekend at two other Goodwill stores in Amherst and Manchester after exchanging a previous purchase in Hudson that didn’t fit and getting four tops and a pair of grey suede zip up boots. My first stop was the plaza where Kohl’s and Burlington are and both were open, but the latter had a lengthy queue outside and even if I made it in the dressing rooms would likely still be closed, which was the case the last time I was inside a Burlington 2 months ago. Sadly the dressing rooms at Kohl’s weren’t open either so I headed down to the mall where a few more things were open. JC Penney wasn’t one of them but I did get inside Macy’s and even though many of the fitting rooms were open I didn’t find enough interesting things to bring to them. The other concern of course is that the men’s section is on another floor so I couldn’t have brought my selections up there and using the rooms by the ladies section was risky so I opted not to try on this occasion. At this point it was after 6 so I needed to get home for dinner. I’ll try a different border town later in the week.

Christine

Thanks for the update Christine. Hope you get that job Luv! – Blessings from Teralynn

Well I am employed again, having started this past weekend delivering packages for one of Amazon’s delivery partners out of the Nashua delivery station. It’s intense work but pretty straightforward. My primary concerns are focusing on my driving since it’s being tracked and trying not to get too sunburned. My schedule going forward is Friday through Monday so I have the middle three days of the week off to recover. 

Today I spent the afternoon back up in Southern New Hampshire bopping around the stores. I pulled into the Savers in Manchester even though the fitting rooms are closed hoping to score some finds. I managed to find 2 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of slip on closed toe clogs and a strapless bra, using the 20% discount that I earned from my frequent shoppers account. After a fruitless stop at the nearby Goodwill I hit the Mall of NH and although JC Penney was open their dressing rooms weren’t. I had better luck at Macy’s where I was able to try on 6 dresses in the Backstage clearance section, then as I passed back through the main part of the store on my way out I found deep clearance discounts on a black maxi dress, an olive shirt dress and a floral top. I didn’t have time to try on anything else as it was close to closing time so I splashed out just under $15 for those finds. As more things start to reopen I hope to be able to at least add to my try on album. 

Christine 

Glad you got back to work Christine! Hope it works out well for you. – Blessings from Teralynn

Everything is still in a holding pattern for now, although the extra unemployment payment courtesy of the CARES Act is helping tremendously. I felt confident enough to add something to my wardrobe, so I decided to copy one of my favorite YouTubers and get a dress from Modcloth, specifically this attractive number:

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/modcloth-say-yes-to-timeless-midi-dress-in-navy/166230.html

I didn’t realize until I got it today that it was a wrap dress, so initially I was a bit flustered, but again YouTube is your friend. All I had to do was type “how to put on a wrap dress” in the search bar and Voila! I was able to figure it out and as I’m wearing it now over a white slip, pink bra and panties it feels good. I have on order from ebay a set of C cup silicon breasts that should arrive over the Patriot’s Day weekend so I’m looking forward to being able to fill out my bras again; I had a similar set prior to my move a few years ago.

Christine

While out and about on my appointed rounds I notice a guy about my age walking up the street I was delivering on at the time in a floral patterned blouse, long black skirt and platform sandals, confident enough in his demeanor to even shout out this remark: “Amazon is the best!”. I couldn’t catch him long enough to reply, but underneath my work uniform of polo top and shorts on that scorching hot day I was wearing a pair of Cacique cotton panties. I bring this up because on my first day off this week I happen to stop by a Lane Bryant and they were selling panties and other stock at 60% off. The place looked a little sparse because they’re selling off the spring inventory that was in the store when it was forced to close back in March while waiting for the supply chain to catch up with new stock. I had a supply of Cacique cotton panties for wearing under my workout clothes at the gym and now for my new job, so with this sale I was able to add several more pairs to it.

Speaking of the gym, it reopened this past week and I stopped by one day, my first chance to work out since March. With the 2nd shift hours I kept with my previous job I was able to go late at night when fewer people were around but now that I’m forced to work normal person hours the time I’m able to go is when it’s a bit more crowded, and under the current situation being around crowds is definitely not ideal. They blocked off every other piece of apparatus on the floor to maintain physical distancing, and unless you walk through the door already dressed to work out the locker room experience leaves much to be desired. They’ve zip-tied most of the lockers shut so that there’s adequate separation between those that remain in use, and the showers are temporarily off limits. As it is my job is physically demanding enough that I’ve actually lost weight since I started, so until I feel comfortable going to the gym again I’d just as soon skip it.

Lane Bryant wasn’t my only stop on this Tuesday, nor was it originally on my mind when I set out. I underdressed in a black and white lacy bustier with detachable garters which, although I didn’t really need them, I used to help hold up a pair of red lace top thigh high stay up stockings. Along with a black pair of nylon Assets Red Hot Label hipsters, my breast forms and a pair of black size 14 Magdesians loafers that I recently scored on eBay I was ready to go try on some dresses, but first I stopped by Savers to see about scoring some finds with my Tuesday 30% senior discount. Their registers have not been interfacing with Savers’ rewards program for at least a week now so it is kind of frustrating to have to submit past receipts so that they can manually add points to my account, and since I earned a 20% discount that I have to use before mid September which they now can’t access it’s doubly frustrating, but I did score a pair of black ankle boots, a pair of black flats, a beige Cacique strapless bra similar to a white one I already have, two dresses and a pair of black leggings. With the dressing rooms closed I didn’t know until I got home that a white blouse I also got was a bit snug so I’ll have to go back within the next two weeks to exchange it. My next stop was the Goodwill store where I was able to try on three dresses, choosing to take home one of them along with a pink nightgown. As part of my posing I also put on one of the two short bob wigs I recently ordered from Amazon. It is synthetic hair and with the weather still being warm and in the absence of a proper hair brush it looked and felt a little off. The mall was my last stop of the afternoon where in addition to Lane Bryant I also tried on 7 dresses at Macy’s, adding more pictures to my private gallery, without the wig this time. All told it was a pretty productive day.

Christine

My most recent acquisitions have been several garter belts and two shoulder length wigs from Amazon and 18 pairs of stockings, both stay ups and garter, from Macy’s. Two of these were actually sheer garter belt pantyhose, essentially stockings attached via lace garters to a lacy waistband. They were from Dreamgirl and are style 0013X. I wore the white set today along with a light blue pair of Vanity Fair nylon high cut panties beneath a pair of light blue Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, paired with a short navy blue button down blouse (kept untucked) over a blue print racer back sports bra and my forms and walked around in my black Magdesian low heels.

My work location changed this week so before I head in to the new lot for the first time I decided to scope it out. As I needed another reason for heading up in that direction I made the rounds at the two Goodwill stores in that area to try on more outfits for my private album. I also added to my wardrobe at those stores as well as finding a pair of strappy open toe wedges at Savers which are to die for. All told it was a very productive afternoon. 

Christine

You are already very brave, I went to the street at night wearing a maxi skirt, nude panties, half slip, pink bra under a t-shirt, was scared when I saw a neighbor across the street, then said they can’t really tell who I am, just a girl out.

The verdict on the Dreamgirl garter belt/stocking combo I referenced in my last post: somewhat wanting. The “belt” part is simply stretch lace: no elastic or hook and eye closure. After a while it started to slide down and thus on me it proved inadequate for holding up the stockings. Best to stick with the traditional garter belt and stockings, and I now have a variety of each.

Christine

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?