Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Jazmine. I’m new to the acceptance of who I am. I’ve only been honest with myself for about a month now. Trying to find my way.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jazmine hello and welcome.you have arrived to a special place where all of your questions will be answered. Your acceptance here by these remarkable ladies and true understanding of all that concern you , feel at ease because now you are among friends here listening and offering comfort and support. Your path will become more clearly now  . Enjoy 🌹

Welcome Jasmine  Hope you find lots of help and ideas from our site. The girls here all, more than willing to help you along your path. Any needs….just ask us…we all have open doors.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

I’m so scared to get out but would feel so good,I know, I’m planning a trip to Blackpool or where I can get support.xx

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Jazmine and welcome to CDH. Here you will find an awesome bunch of girls sharing the same wishes to investigate where those feminine feelings may take them. I’m surr you will find many friends among our sisterhood, that are more than happy to offer a newbe like you help, support and advice. You’re welcome to contact me anytime.

Hi Jazmine lovely to meet you. I’m sure you’ll have fun here. This is a great site.

Hugs!!!

Pauline xx

Hi and welcome Jasmine.

I am a transgender lady and would be willing to help with any questions you may have.

Anonymous

Hi Honey,

<span style=”font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #fafafa;”>I have been cross-dressing since my early teenage years. I never fully understood it back then, but just loved the feeling of wearing pretty clothes and the buzz it gave me. My heart would pound harder when I dressed up as Antonia, much more than anything else I had experienced in my young life. Foolishly as Got older I buried the fairer side side of my character which I now regret terribly. After many years I have found a partner that loves me enough to not only accept, but encourages me to be the ‘real me’ and everything that entails. I feel excited, elated and like a huge weight has been lifted. Never again will I deny my femininity or have any taboos. Rain or shine Antonia is here to stay! <span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>x</span></span>

Anonymous

Hi Jazmine,

Sorry I dont know what happened to my last message. I seem to have found a new language haha! I hope that your new found feminism is a beautiful, warm and positive experience for you. I had problems with guilt years ago, but now I just love how being Antonia makes me feel! I’m one very happy girl, and hope you will be too x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?