Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, so happy to be a part of the wonderful community. Looking to find the confidence to be who I want to be. The joy of dressing is so strong and enjoyable. I’m hope to get a chance to talk with you all. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Crystal

Anonymous

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH, a friendly and safe place to be. Do have a good look around, and get comfortable. Jump in just as soon as you feel like.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Thanks Marti, I feel at home already.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Crystal and welcome to CDH!  I’m so happy you found your way to our wonderful little home.  Your confidence will only grow with the support and kindness of the ladies here.  And the levels of experience and information available are second to none, so if you have any questions never hesitate to ask!   I hope you can settle in, kick up your heels, and let your hair down – you are among friends.  I look forward to chatting with you hon!

Stevie

Welcome Crystal

Liz

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing and love to talk about any thing you may like. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hey Crystal: it was wonderful chatting with you this morning. Welcome to the most amazing accepting welcoming loving group of gals on the interweb. You are now a member of the sisterhood. Please message any of us if you have any questions ever. Hope you completely love your time here.
      Hugs and kisses Ginny.

Welcome to the family!

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Crystal ,

Needless to say you have come to the right place !

Enjoy your stay here on CDH.

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

Hi Crystal welcome to CDH

Hugs
      Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Crystal.  It’s a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Hi Crystal!

Welcome in.

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?