Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

I was on this site a few years ago but life got in the way.

Brief note…I am in my late 60’s don’t feel like it. Very girly girl. Love shopping and makeup but who doesn’t.

If I was younger I would certainly consider transitioning but I am really in a good place with how things have worked out.

Alanna

xoxox

Kaitlyn Pari
      Duchess

Alanna welcome back! I’m happy you are in a good place and time in your life. I like that you are a girly girl. Hope to see some good pictures soon.

Love, hugs and kisses
      Bye bye

Thanks Kaitlyn and I really should start taking pictures.

The other night I went out with the girls and I must say I looked hot…lol.

I should have taken some snaps.

Alanna

xoxox

Welcome Alanna. I am new on here but already finding my way around. Wish you much fun

Hi Alanna, welcome back to CDH.  The only other Alanna I know of is Alanna Myles, who made a music video in 1989 called Black Velvet. She was smokin hot!  If you haven’t seen it, its on YouTube.

Cheers

Hi Alanna,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Welcome back Alanna it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Alanna nice to meet you and so happy to welcome you back home as you have been here before you know the hows and wheres here.. As the Light has all ways been on waiting for your return Home please look around at a few new items here and rekindle old friendships and start a few new ones  hint hint ..he he .. Remember you have allways been and will allways be a sister here and family member to us all again happy to see you home say hello sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome back Alanna!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alanna welcome back sweetie. get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alanna,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Alanna and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?