Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

I have just come back to CDH after being away for a while sorting a few things in my life.

Like many of us, I stopped crossdressing for a while, but have recently found my passion for expressing the woman in me again.

Looking forward to making some friends again on the site.

Love

Andrea

Welcome Andrea, jane from Tassie. Great to have you around, and I look forward to reading about your dressing and adventures.
      Jane

Welcome back Andrea! If you have been here before, you already know what a lovely group ladies dwell amongst these halls!

Kelly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea

Welcome back. Get comfortable all over again  and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Andrea,

Welcome back to this lovely place!

💕Lara

Hi Andrea, I agree with you in that many of us have had an “on again-off again” relationship with our desire to explore our feminine nature. I think it would be a fascinating study to see what the reasons are for this. I suspect in many cases we shy away because of either internal conflicts as to whether crossdressing is a ‘right and proper’ thing to do, or external pressures of being discovered or shamed. Whatever the reason, I have discovered with age our level of concern over what others think is greatly diminished. And as to guilt or shame? Well, that too seems to go out the door. All I know is I thoroughly enjoy the times I get to be Paulette. She is very good for me! I hope you enjoy your renewed desire to reembark on your journey of feminine exploration! Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Andrea,

Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends, and reacquaint with old ones as well.

I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Andrea, Cherri from southern nsw, nice to see another aussie girl here. Feel free to chat

Cherri

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Welcome back, your not far from me ( only 2000km LOL) South Australia

Hi Andrea,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Andrea nice seeing you come home what ever the reason was to leave you made it back .. Girl rekindle old friendships and start new ones not much has changed ..  You know how things were here and like said not much has changed so jump back in have fun and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

A welcome back from another Aussie girl.

Hi Andrea welcome back to CDH I hope that you stay. I have really enjoyed this site and the interaction with the ladies.

Take care

Susan

G’day Andrea!
      Welcome back to CDH! Nice to see another Aussie girl in this wonderful community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Andrea

“I heartily second Stephanie Roberts’ motion”.

Caty Ryan

Melbourne Vic.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Andrea,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome back! Funny, I’m streaming the RFDS show here in the states right now!

Hi Andrea

Great to see another Aussie on here 🙂

Nice to meet you.

welcome back

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?