• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies, I’m [currently going by] Damianna Deerhunter. I’ve been dressing since I was young and really started in 4th grade when my mom got a job outside the  house. That was so much fun! 

My first public excursion was in Southern California in 1989 to a Tri-Ess meeting where I met Victoria Prince and a few other ladies who would become good friends while I lived there. After that, The Queen Mary in Studio City was my home-away-from-home. Back then, I was going by Jillian St. Thomas. I even had a credit card in my femme name. Things were easier back then. The girlfriend who I later married always knew I dressed. There were no secrets… or so I though 🙄.

Some time later I remarried and ended up in Pocatello Idaho where I was desperate to find new friends. I started a Yahoo Group; I think it was called Cossdressing in SE Idaho or Crossdressing in Pocatello or something like that. It was too long ago. We ended up with 300+ members and made some amazing friends. At that time, I was going by the name Katarina Corleone. Club Charleys in Pocatello became home-away-from-home then. Things happened, marriage blew up, the Yahoo group got hacked during the big Yahoo hack, my cell phone with all my contacts got stolen, yadda yadda yadda. If anyone I knew back then remembers, sorry for vanishing in a puff of smoke. 

Fast forward a decade. I’m remarried, living in Bismarck and going by the name Damianna Deerhunter. Coincidentally, that’s also the name I go by in Second Life and Facebook. Thanks for letting me join 🤗

Hi Damianna, and welcome. First off I am shocked there was that large a CD group in ultra-conservative Pocatello back then. I lived in Boise for a time and still have family there. Today there is a very active community and it is not hard to find places to go to have girly fun! It must have been culture shock going from CA to ID and I suspect it is about the same in ND. Is there an active trans community there? I look forward to hearing more from you. It sounds like you had some interesting adventures over the years. In the meanwhile, I hope spring finally makes it up your way. It’s 97 here today in Phoenix metro. Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Charley’s in Pocatello was the most welcoming place I had ever been to. Heck, I went there once in drab just to get out of the house (long story). The bar was pretty much empty and Will & Grace was on the TV above the bar. I knew right away I was home. The owner who knew me only in drag said “I know you”. I totally came out to him and told him who I was. I loved that place. I wish there were a place like that in Bismarck.

Hi Damianna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Damianna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Please explore everything about us here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us girlfriend please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Damianna as she travels down her girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Damianna,

I currently live in Caldwell  Idaho. So happy you joined us. There are some wonderful and caring ladies here. Hope to get to know you better.  Hugs and Kisses Amber

You weren’t ever a member of a Pocatello-based Yahoo group, were you? There was one member I chatted with, a vet who I’m pretty sure was working on transitioning at a umm, late age. She had a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend who did drag in Utah and who would come up to her place and do makeovers for some of the gurls in Idaho. I never made it to one of those but really wanted to.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Daminanna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Damianna

It’s great to meet you. Visiting the Queen Mary was one thing I never got to do. I always wondered what it was like. I was an NYC girl. The club there was Edelweiss and it never felt very friendly to girls they thought of as tourists.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

I loved the QM Club. It was always friendly and I always felt totally safe there. The bouncer, Buddha, walked e to my car more than once.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>I never worried about being safe. NYC was wild but never safe.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Welcome Damianna! You have quite a colorful history. Hugs from Minnesota.

Xoxo,

Dani

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Damianna and welcome to CDH. Wow, you have been around, that’s for sure. I’d love to hear more about you and your adventures. Have a great day.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?