Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all.  So excited, nervous, thrilled, etc to be here.  Love the chance to talk with other girls about all of this.  I still can remember my first time in pantyhose and how wonderful it felt.  I’ve had a couple of full makeover and fell in love with this.  Hope to make great friends here.

Hey welcome Crystal this is an amazing and as you already know everyone is friendly and helpful. Hugs – Terrisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal :   welcome happy you’re with us. Bring in the nervousness and out comes to confidence. The gals here offer heart warming advise with total understanding. Makeup ah” the last frontier. I haven’t gone there yet by its coming hopefully soon. Many friends to be made here so you’ll never feel alone and most of all chat and sharing our stories with gals who  they really appreciate. Glad you here and love to chat anytime. Enjoy your stay. 🌹

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Crystal, you’ve come to the right place .. We would love to be friends with you … and please read all the forums. Loads of information to help you on your chosen journey..Leonara

Welcome to CDH Crystal…..a big welcome Hug for you dear.  You will find this site a God send for you. So many helpful, kind and understanding sisters to help and advise you along your way. If you need anything or advice about anything, do let me know. Whether it be cross dressing, health, love, or how to fix your car……..my door is always open…..come on in…..set a spell and let us chat……no subject too touchy or off base for me.

Lady Veronica

Welcome Crystal I think you will love it here, this site is like a port in the storm there are so many wonderful people here that are willing to share advice and support for the amazing journey that we are all on.

Kisses

Brienna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?