• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi eveyone,

my name is Stephie, and I am from Australia, as you may have guessed from the title. I am 63, happily married with no kids. Also retired .

i have been cross dressing since a very early age, but I will leave the details for the crossdressing stories section of the forum.

i very infrequently get to dress, and only in private. I would like to find a space where I can chat to like minded girls about the frustrations I am feeling.

So I hope to meet a few people here. I will endeavour to fill out a bit more bio info. As always I worry about saying too much on line.

Anyway let’s see how all this goes

hugs….stephie. 😍

Anonymous

G’day Stephanie. Yes, we even accept Banana Benders here.  We’ve a few Aussie members and slowly we are taking over. Well, I try to convince people of that.

I look forward to seeing more of you on the site.  You’re correct about what you can’t talk about here, you might already have seen the pinned messages in the Forums.  This is a safe, supportive and family-friendly site where we can embrace who we want to be.

Welcome.

JaneS

(In one of my many roles 😉 )

Rose
      Lady

Hi Stephie, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Jaqueline
      Lady

I am happy you are here.
      So far it has been a safe place for me

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,   Kiwi gal here.   Welcome.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?