Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I’m from Wichita Kansas, very new to the lifestyle. I’m happy I came across this site. I’m still learning a lot about it, but I don’t ever want to stop learning in life either. In the short time I’ve been in the lifestyle I have already gone through some changes. I’ve definitely learned a little bit about clothing that works for me, I’m learning about how to choose the right hair look for me, next I will consider footwear and begin to practice with makeup. Nothing over the top when it comes to makeup, what’s the saying simple but sweet? Anyhow I’m new I’m just learning I’ll try to answer all messages, everybody have a great day.

Anonymous

🎀Welcome to CDH Lynette! You will love it here!! 🌼🦋

Anonymous

Thank you for the response, please forgive me as I’m still learning my way around the site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lynette  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Where are you from?  Thanks for your response.  I am still learning about the site so please bear with me.

Hi Lynette, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Since you still have a lot of things about your crossdressing journey you need assistance with, joining this site was avery good choice. It is loaded with all kinds of valuable information and knowledge members that will help you. Having an entire online community of crossdressing members to interact and communicate with is also a very valuable thing to have so I do hope you will take advantage of that benefit and stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

[postquote quote=475231]
      Thank  you so much

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, I am sure you will find lots of support here to give you help on your journey🖤🖤

Hi Lynette,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Lynette,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Lynette, welcome aboard CDH, you will find everyone here is happy to help with any questions you have on your journey.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Thank you so much Diana I really appreciate that.

Hi Lynette nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here as they travel down there road on a journey to girly fun he he .. so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then give us a story or two about the life and times of Lynette as her journey will be a fun trip as all of ours .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with  .. There is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful(he he ) just kidding  .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hey welcome Lynette glad to o have you aboard!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Welcome Lynnette!

Welcome Lynette! This is a warm and welcoming community and I hope you find all the answers you are looking for..all of us are still searching for many of those answers too!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lynette,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi,

I’m from Wichita, Kansas also.  I would enjoy hearing from you.  I enjoy all the people and stories that they share.  I wish you good luck and all the enjoyment of becoming a beautiful woman.

Thanks, franne

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?