Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everybody.  I’m Maureen and from what I’ve seen so far (just a few hours) this is the place to be.  What I mean is the place to be me.  Being feminine has been a steady course since the age of 12 for me when I put on my first pair of panties and soon after tried my first bra.  It really excites me to realize I’m not alone and there are many who have gone through the exact same things and feelings and experiences as I have.  Thank you all.

Hello Maureen. I too felt right at home when I joined, which is comforting. Lots of help on site, so as a long time dresser, we both appreciate our lives as we have made our choices.
      Look forward to reading about your dressing and experiences

Jane

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Maureen, There are lot of forums here to read and a lot of friends to make.   I look forward to seeing you around the site.
      Chrissy

Hi Maureen Welcome to CDH. I was also 12 when I found the joys of dressing in Women’s clothes

Hi Maureen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Maureen and nice to meet you!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maureen welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Maureen, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Maureen and welcome to CDH. I know how you feel about joining. I live in a smaller city in British Columbia’s southern interior which has nothing for Trans/CD girls. So up until I joined I was a pretty lonely girl with no one to talk to. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,

Trish

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?